The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join the club. Wife and I have been married 10 years this July and neither one of us wants kids. It's like were atheists and Christmas Mass when we get asked about it and we say were cool with being sans kids. I get that kids are great and blah blah blah but it's not for some people and thats fine.

I've gotten to the point that I just tell people she can't have kids & do to having no family near we can't adopt. Works pretty well.
If they start asking questions about what we've tried to get pregnant, I can get pretty graphic very quickly.

I've gotten to the point that I just tell people she can't have kids & do to having no family near we can't adopt. Works pretty well.
If they start asking questions about what we've tried to get pregnant, I can get pretty graphic very quickly.

I don't make excuses, it is what it is. My mom and my in-laws aren't happy about it of course but they don't give us any grief to be honest. We seem to get the most flak from people outside the family who are always quick to brag about how great kids are and then on Facebook they b*tch and moan about never being able to do anything.

I know, I am afraid of that... Although I do know if I could pull it off without her knowing, she probably never would.... Dang

Dead pixel. It was annoying you, you wanted to exchange and they didn't have any ipad2's available.

I don't make excuses, it is what it is. My mom and my in-laws aren't happy about it of course but they don't give us any grief to be honest. We seem to get the most flak from people outside the family who are always quick to brag about how great kids are and then on Facebook they b*tch and moan about never being able to do anything.

I just got tired of having to explain myself. I finally told a lady that baby sat me, that my wife wasn't a clown car.

I know, I am afraid of that... Although I do know if I could pull it off without her knowing, she probably never would.... Dang

Just shoot straight with her. I'm sure she wants you to have something you really want, no? If she does get upset, it will only last a short time, then will probably make a funny story down the road!

Just be honest. Tell her you like it and that you want to get the air. You are going to cover the difference. If she knows you she will appreciate you talking to her first....worse thing is doing it behind get back and then her finding out.

I seen this on Facebook today. I wonder how many gullible people tried to do this.
3a9a7y7a.jpg

Tappin away

Nate was my caddy once and it was awesome, when I made him polish my golf shoes

Oh that was so awesome Jesse. Why did he have to caddy for you again? MC bet?

I get to tackle this today

havederu.jpg

Tappin away

Well gentlemen, it has been a wonderful day of THP'ing for me personally. Thank you all that have participated with me in my banter and in more than one thread at times. Home is calling my name and 3 little girls that probably want to show me all the X-mas items they rediscovered today. Will try and get on a bit tonight but my push to get into the top 10 fell a bit short. I feel shame right now but will regroup and maybe try again sometime soon.

Thanks to you all!!!

That's a lot of kids...

yvatyvet.jpg

Well gentlemen, it has been a wonderful day of THP'ing for me personally. Thank you all that have participated with me in my banter and in more than one thread at times. Home is calling my name and 3 little girls that probably want to show me all the X-mas items they rediscovered today. Will try and get on a bit tonight but my push to get into the top 10 fell a bit short. I feel shame right now but will regroup and maybe try again sometime soon.

Thanks to you all!!!

You did better than I sir. I actually fell one spot. That's not supposed to happen. I have other distractions though. Had fun with the banter today though. I'll be back at it tomorrow and maybe move up as well. Haha.

You did better than I sir. I actually fell one spot. That's not supposed to happen. I have other distractions though. Had fun with the banter today though. I'll be back at it tomorrow and maybe move up as well. Haha.

How exactly do you see the top posters? I've found top all time, but can't find top in a given month.

How exactly do you see the top posters? I've found top all time, but can't find top in a given month.

If you are on the actual website and not tapatalk it's under the forum tab. Go to quick links and then you will see it towards the bottom of the drop down list.

So I got an iPad 2 from the GF for Christmas and was not expecting it but absolutely love it.... However after really not knowing anything about them before but now doing my research, I feel the iPad air for an extra $100 would be the way to go... How do I go about this without coming off as unappreciative? If I can even do an exchange... (obviously I would cover the extra cost..)

Tread lightly. Very lightly.

Would she even notice the difference if you did the exchange? Just slap a cover on it and she'll never know

No but she got it though my sisters boyfriend because he got a discount since he is a manager at Walmart.. I have come to the conclusion there Are too many variables and I will just take what I got and appreciate it :thumb:

No but she got it though my sisters boyfriend because he got a discount since he is a manager at Walmart.. I have come to the conclusion there Are too many variables and I will just take what I got and appreciate it :thumb:

That's a wise man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back