Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

I'll just leave this here as well, talk amongst yourselves...

photo2_zpsff904af2.jpg

Who wouldn't want to rock these beauties?

Photo is messing with me, is that satin on the back and chrome on the front?

photo2_zpsff904af2.jpg

Duuuuude! Those are beautiful lol!

Just a matter of how many. Might need to go with the black finish however.

Dang man those are looking sick. What degrees did you get with them.

photo2_zpsff904af2.jpg

I'd talk amongst myself, but my drool shorted out my keyboard. Those are some very sexy wedges that I'm sure will be deadly in Myrtle. Cobra's new lineup is going to be pretty spectacular, and colorful!

Just a matter of how many. Might need to go with the black finish however.

I'll go black for the MC for sure, but the deal on these was too good to pass up.

I'm also with you on the how many. REALLY tempted to carry a HIGH lofted wedge.

I'll go black for the MC for sure, but the deal on these was too good to pass up.

I'm also with you on the how many. REALLY tempted to carry a HIGH lofted wedge.

62* or 64* could come in handy in Myrtle for sure.

62* or 64* could come in handy in Myrtle for sure.

I may or may not have my 64 in the bag right now trying to decide if I want to go that way. Always thinking ahead, never hurts, right?

I may or may not have my 64 in the bag right now trying to decide if I want to go that way. Always thinking ahead, never hurts, right?

Have you noticed any performance issues going with that much loft or that the chance to use it dosen't come around very often?

Have you noticed any performance issues going with that much loft or that the chance to use it dosen't come around very often?

I've tried to stay SUPER specific with WHEN I'll pull it out and use it (short sides, must flops, etc) and away from danger swings (full). When I do that, its been useful, but you'd better be committed to the swing no matter how small or it'll bite you in the ass...I've figured that out too.

I've tried to stay SUPER specific with WHEN I'll pull it out and use it (short sides, must flops, etc) and away from danger swings (full). When I do that, its been useful, but you'd better be committed to the swing no matter how small or it'll bite you in the ass...I've figured that out too.

That is what worries me. I think it I just won't get enough use out of it to feel comfortable when I need it the most. I would also likely never need it at my home course.

That is what worries me. I think it I just won't get enough use out of it to feel comfortable when I need it the most. I would also likely never need it at my home course.

That's the battle with it I'm facing. But at the same time, I think maybe its worth having more options at the bottom of the bag than another long club. I just don't know though.

That's the battle with it I'm facing. But at the same time, I think maybe its worth having more options at the bottom of the bag than another long club. I just don't know though.

So much fun pondering.

It really is. I love the what-if's and such.

I wrote down a potential bag yesterday to discover if there was room for a 62* wedge. There wasn't unfortunately.

More pondering to come. :)

60° is as about as high as I am comfortable across the swing options. Like #cookie, I don't think I would have room for anything higher than that anyway. I rarely pull it out of the bag much anymore since I've been getting comfortable with the 56° and opening it up when needed. Maybe through another hybrid at the top of the bag and get rid of the 60. Will have to look into it more when all the bio iron lines hit the stores and see where the numbers fall.

Wedges.. I'm sill on shafts and drivers.. Lol. Kidding, I've built 2 or theoretical bags.. It's just fun and exciting. Plus wedges all depend on loft of the irons which I have no idea about. So I shall stare at drivers woods and hybrids in their awesome color assortment

I think I have a bag of Cobra goodies figured out. The 3/4H set to 20.5* & the 4/5H set to 24.5*, then 6-9 in the BioCells. With Tour Trusty's filling out the tail end. Fancy!

I think I have a bag of Cobra goodies figured out. The 3/4H set to 20.5* & the 4/5H set to 24.5*, then 6-9 in the BioCells. With Tour Trusty's filling out the tail end. Fancy!

Secretly in my lab I have formulated two 2 complete setups.. All based off of the new bio cell + irons. If I like them and they are available I'll go for them if not I'll go to the amp cell pros... being that the lofts are significantly different it requires completely different setups...

With all the talk from the Cleveland callaway and tm threads just giving us #crewofcobra a bump :)

With all the talk from the Cleveland callaway and tm threads just giving us #crewofcobra a bump :)

I feel like you're leaving a thread out from your list. #Bridgestoneboys

I feel like you're leaving a thread out from your list. #Bridgestoneboys

No no @cobraboys. Think I might get out on the course Saturday with my cobras. Gotta get ready if team @cobra picks me.

No no @cobraboys. Think I might get out on the course Saturday with my cobras. Gotta get ready if team @cobra picks me.

That's the power of positive thinking!

Good bump.

Back