What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a Bushnell neo watch from Texashacker 34. Can't wait to get it.

Better sterilize it first. That dude is a dirty texan. Hahaha But seriously, I have wanted one for a while. Just havent pulled the trigger.

Better sterilize it first. That dude is a dirty texan. Hahaha But seriously, I have wanted one for a while. Just havent pulled the trigger.

woah woah woah.

It is very lightly used hehe. Its a nice watch, I just decided to go in a different direction

Guess I pull the pressure washer out lol. Yea I wanted one for awhile just had to wait till Christmas.

Picked up a 2013 Ogio Chamber for a steal on clearance while on vacation here in CT.

Golf Galaxy near my parents place was having a sale. 25% off clearance items. These items included '13 TW shoes and '13 TW clothing. They also had Hex Black Tours and ProV1 xouts on sale.

Got me some 330s from Bridgestone to go head to head with some 330RXs. I am right on the line for swing speed 104mph to 110mph. So cant wait to see and they were on sale for 29 a dozen!

Got me some 330s from Bridgestone to go head to head with some 330RXs. I am right on the line for swing speed 104mph to 110mph. So cant wait to see and they were on sale for 29 a dozen!

That's a steal at that price

I went ahead and snagged that MotoActv GPS watch from Woot. I want to see what all the fuss is about as it looks freaking sweet

Picked up a couple of Nike pullovers cheap, couldn't pass up the deal.

I went ahead and snagged that MotoActv GPS watch from Woot. I want to see what all the fuss is about as it looks freaking sweet

Sweet buy! I don't know a ton about those, what kind of features does it have?

Sweet buy! I don't know a ton about those, what kind of features does it have?

Golf gps with scorecard and the ability to map the round via gps that gets uploaded online.

Has pedometer and calorie burning feature for working out. Can program workouts track them etc

Can alert you to text messages and weather and stuff if you link to your phone

It's 16 GB and you can put music on it if you want, also have seen people root it and put games and such on it.

Golf gps with scorecard and the ability to map the round via gps that gets uploaded online.

Has pedometer and calorie burning feature for working out. Can program workouts track them etc

Can alert you to text messages and weather and stuff if you link to your phone

It's 16 GB and you can put music on it if you want, also have seen people root it and put games and such on it.

Sweet dude, sounds awesome! Time to bump that thread, eh?

I plan on reviewing it when it comes for sure man. For a similar cost to a golf gps watch I figured why not honestly. It looks pretty cool to me

The B330 is such an amazing ball line. I am such a big homer for them.

Why the change from RXs right now? It not accomplishing what you want it to?

The B330 is such an amazing ball line. I am such a big homer for them.

Why the change from RXs right now? It not accomplishing what you want it to?

Ive been messing with the Callaway Hex Black tours and a few of the SR3. The SR3s jump off the face for me. I have been taking lessons and my ball striking is greatly improving in so much the last 2 rounds I played people have commented on how good it is. So I feel like I am picking up speed in my swing. I am down 22 pounds already and limbering up. And I have heard guys such as yourself just crush over them. I want to see how they compare.

Picked ups taylormade t3 cart bag to go with my new smoothly rovic I got for Christmas. Really like the bag. I looked at the t4 but didn't like the molded handle so at local Boxing Day sales was happy to get $100au off the t3. Love my rovic cart also. Great week shot a new low on my local front 9. Good day.

Got a Callaway Mack Daddy 2, 58-14, C grind, to replace my very worn Vokey Spin Milled

Got a Callaway Mack Daddy 2, 58-14, C grind, to replace my very worn Vokey Spin Milled

Great pickup, quite a few fans of those wedges around here

Picked up a Nike Covert Tour Driver. Can't wait to go out and play.

Stopped by Goldsmith this morning to browse. They had Lamkin Performance Plus white standard grips on sale for $1.56 each. I bought the last 7 they had.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Bought a TrueTemper DG Spinner wedge shaft and a copper Winn grip.

Got a surprising package today. FedEx dropped off a box containing two leather day-minders, one with my name on it, one with my bosses' name in it.

Inside each day-minder, is a Nike Golf Shirt. Mine is orange. Would have preferred the other one, but it is a 2XL, and mine is the proper L.

Really brightened my day. And all this sent from a lease company we sporadically use at work.

After much deliberation I bought a 34" Odyssey ProType #9. Loved the shorter shaft with heavier head weight. Can't wait for it to get here.

Also bought my wife a set of Burner 2.0 irons to go with her burner 2.0 hybrid, and Rbz Stage 2 driver.

Bought a nice grey Callaway 1/4 zip windshirt on clearance at Sams Club for a meager $15.

Not a purchase, but also found out there was actually a certified Callaway fitter at our local Golfsmith. Still want a better fitting eventually for the Morgan Cup, but nice to have a local option with some sort of fitting cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back