Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
Where have you guys found good deals on UA

We have a UA outlet store near us.
I have struggled a bit with quality, but I know many others love their stuff.

I've kinda gotten into a UA kick. Not sure why. Went through an Adidas kick a few years back

We have a UA outlet store near us.
I have struggled a bit with quality, but I know many others love their stuff.

I can't speak to quality but the outlet near us generally have some decent deals.

Any deals I get are through my local outlet but even then they are a bit too proud IMO from a price perspective.

Any deals I get are through my local outlet but even then they are a bit too proud IMO from a price perspective.

I agree dude, even in outlets they are just pricey IMO.

Not really any hire than the other brands IMO

I find them pricey and not that different in style to other brands that are cheaper.

But they feel nice.

I'm pondering a pair of pants

I love the charged cotton tee's

My thoughts exactly. The outlet closest to us generally has 2 or 3 clearance racks with decent prices...then everything else in the store is no cheaper than finding it anywhere else. Always disappointing.

I have 5 of them and want more

Every color. That's how many I want. Those t shirts are perfect. Worth almost every penny.

Exactly for quality and price. There seems to be way more bang for your buck.

I like the UA stuff. The design is good, except their moisture wicking means moisture showing.

Really my favorite golf polos. I've never had any issues with quality.

Really my favorite golf polos. I've never had any issues with quality.

It shows too much man sweat. While I am a fan, their moisture wicking is absolute CRAP

It shows too much man sweat. While I am a fan, their moisture wicking is absolute CRAP

Who's shirts do you like that don't show as bad?

I swear about like Hawk and now I always wear an undershirt which helps a ton.

Who's shirts do you like that don't show as bad?

I swear about like Hawk and now I always wear an undershirt which helps a ton.

Nike, Adidas, Izod, Shark, brands don't show as nearly as bad.

I have no desire to wear an undershirt under a moisture wicking shirt, defeats the purpose.

I show through all of those except shark, haven't tried it. I like the undershirt because the shirts don't stick to me as well as showing the sweat. I'm a sweating machine. Lol

I show through all of those except shark, haven't tried it. I like the undershirt because the shirts don't stick to me as well as showing the sweat. I'm a sweating machine. Lol

Lol. Man sweat is a sonofa...

I agree dude, even in outlets they are just pricey IMO.

Completely agree with this. I have found some good deals at TJ Maxx/Marshall's but you have to get lucky and they aren't always the latest styles.

I like both the polos and the shorts really well. Nice fit for a bigger person and I have never had any issue with the quality. I normally find the best deal at Dick's or the end of the year sales at the golf shops.

Back