Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Yep, can't count how many times I've visited the Cleveland website...and with that bomb dropped from JB, my pondering is going into overdrive.

It's nuts how he knows how to stoke the fire.

Another question I have is whether Never Compromise will be back this year or will it be strictly be the Cleveland line?

Yep, can't count how many times I've visited the Cleveland website...and with that bomb dropped from JB, my pondering is going into overdrive.

JB keeping everyone on the edge of their seats per usual.

Anybody thinking about gaming CBs?

did anyone game them last year?

Anybody thinking about gaming CBs?

did anyone game them last year?

Last year was tt...Mt and altitude lines

If they release cb and they are an option then yes I will

CBs would definitely be a consideration if they are released in 2014. The previous line was so pretty.

Last year was tt...Mt and altitude lines

If they release cb and they are an option then yes I will

I was just looking on the site and saw the 588 CBs and am curious about them.

I think you'd hit them well.

I was just looking on the site and saw the 588 CBs and am curious about them.

I think you'd hit them well.

Yeah those and the mb were the year before. When I went to atl last year those were my favorite irons til I grabbed a j40 dpc. I cannot wait til we see what the 2014 line is...then it's ponder overdrive.

Yeah those and the mb were the year before. When I went to atl last year those were my favorite irons til I grabbed a j40 dpc. I cannot wait til we see what the 2014 line is...then it's ponder overdrive.

I didn't realize those were released two yrs ago although I don't remember seeing them at the Ohio invitational. The TT, MT and Altitudes really impressed me there. So I can't imagine what a new line of CB/MB lines would be like.

CB's/MB's were gamed by some MC'ers in 2013 but I have to think that Cleveland has something new upcoming in that line of clubs.

I'm pretty interested to see the new Cleveland line. I really liked the CBs (and liked to look at the MBs).

I didn't realize those were released two yrs ago although I don't remember seeing them at the Ohio invitational. The TT, MT and Altitudes really impressed me there. So I can't imagine what a new line of CB/MB lines would be like.

That combo set - if available- will be in my bag come july. Assuming they update that end of their lineup of course.

I have made no expectations on which irons/woods/hybrid/putter will end up in which ever lovely bag Cleveland ends up offering us to hold these weapons. I'm going into like I did last year, will try everything first, find a few demo days around the area to get some visual input and then go from there. Pretty exciting stuff!

I have made no expectations on which irons/woods/hybrid/putter will end up in which ever lovely bag Cleveland ends up offering us to hold these weapons. I'm going into like I did last year, will try everything first, find a few demo days around the area to get some visual input and then go from there. Pretty exciting stuff!

I wish I could be as calm about this as you are. I have no idea what possibly could end up in my bag. I just can't stop thinking about it.

Hello forged combo set!

qysyty8y.jpg

They are so gorgeous. I can't wait to see if they 1. update this players line and 2. if this hypothetical line is created IF if will be available for us.

They are so gorgeous. I can't wait to see if they 1. update this players line and 2. if this hypothetical line is created IF if will be available for us.

Get Alex to spill the beans

It's called baby steps Mike...you should know this!!!

run, run, run....then hit the 50yd crossing pattern!

Ahh ok, like ask "hey when did those come out"

Then ask how often their product cycles are

Then boom hit him with some simple math

I can't tell you how badly I have wanted to be a Cleveland Staffer. I'm going to sleep thinking of clubs & the best looking Staff bags...

I can't tell you how badly I have wanted to be a Cleveland Staffer. I'm going to sleep thinking of clubs & the best looking Staff bags...

Hope that dream treated you well my man. Good luck again on those entries!

Back