What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitting the course today. Gonna be three times in five days. That's a new best for me.

Tappin away

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Went out to my garage and hit 150 balls into my net. Hit driver and 5 iron J40. Man it's been a while since I've hit them. Felt good. Not ACP good but good. Going down to putt for a while now on my birdie ball with my m6!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Played 9 holes of golf at The Tides in Seminole, FL with my wife :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Sold my 913d, 913f, and 913h. I'm now 3 wood-less but have a pocket full of cash. This is good.

Cleaned my clubs, decided I should he in the market for new grips..

I also discovered the new slim 3.0 by :superstroke: is thinner then the old ones I have. Strange

Cleaned my clubs, decided I should he in the market for new grips..

I also discovered the new slim 3.0 by :superstroke: is thinner then the old ones I have. Strange

Nice, speaking about the grips it is a great winter project. I bought grips off the Bay and learned to install them (thanks THP!) nice way to get the clubs ready for Spring.

Played grand cypress with my dad

Played the worst 18 I've played in about a year. Merry after Christmas to me.

Played the worst 18 I've played in about a year. Merry after Christmas to me.

Chin up buddy. At least you were playing. I know you will be just fine. You got a damm good game

Got a 909 D2 with PX 5.5 back from a neighbor that I lent it to sometime ago.

Thinking about playing it tomorrow. Haha

Played 18 with my father in law. Very nice day one the sun broke out.

Chatted with Bridgestone B-fit, pondered club selection, THP'd. Was supposed to be working....

Re gripped my fathers clubs as an additional Christmas present.

Tested out a couple drivers on the company's covered range. Pretty sure I pulled a muscle and injured my pride lol

Set up a small putting mat/area in my small studio/work room/man cave. My cat loves sleeping on it and getting into it with her claws, not sure how long this will last. Fun to get up from my desk, turn around and have a go though!

Heading out to play 18 with THPers

Playing right now with Shakey and niteowl, very very very slow in front of us.

te6u7ajy.jpg

On the course now.

Writing Bertha review tonight.

Booked two lessons as well. I'm excited as it's a guy I really trust with my swing. And outside of Panda, that's an incredibly limited number of people

Prepared my wish list at GolfSmith.com. Looking to get a TT DG Spinner wedge shaft with a matching copper Winn grip as well as more grip solvent and tape. I might add a new bag, but not sure yet. Gotta see what bills will be pending.

EDIT: Pulled the plug on the shaft and grip. Still have left over solvent at home and I just need a couple tape strips. No full roll yet.

Last edited:
Scheduled a golftec swing eval for tomorrow.

Cleaned my clubs from my last round in October, and now want to go golfing but living in Ohio prevents that this time of the year..... Also studying up on the new 3W's on the market, I can hit my RBZ Tour but that damn slot gets so dirty and full of grass and dirt that its driven me to get a new 3W for next year.

THP and hit some range balls during my lunch break.

THP, and hour of cardio and got back to doing my Joey D Golf system again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back