Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Judging my record with my post office, 1 of 2 things will happen.

1) I will not get it until tomorrow or Monday
2) I will get it today and it will be busted in 1000 pieces.

Reason #37 why you need to move hahahaha

Just buy a PS4, its cheaper

Buy neither, have a few extra hundred bucks to go to THP events. Also have more money to take the wife somewhere nice... So I can then use the brownie points to go to more THP events.

Didnt someone steal your tail lights off your truck? KC is awesome....

Yeah but you gotta remember, he is also left handed :bashful:

Didnt someone steal your tail lights off your truck? KC is awesome....

For probably the 100th time it was my headlights.. and at least my packages come at an acceptable time and I can play golf more than 3-4 months out of the year

#alien

Buy neither, have a few extra hundred bucks to go to THP events. Also have more money to take the wife somewhere nice... So I can then use the brownie points to go to more THP events.

And 441 is about to be back on xbox anyhow lol

My brother in law jumped on the Xbone bandwagon because it was more readily available at the stores and he just told me today he is planning on selling it and getting a PS4 after playing mine. Looks like I'll be buying COD or BF4 by the end of the week, work has been good to me this month so I've got a little extra spending cash. Wish I could download a demo of each like I used to be able to do on the PS store for every other game on PS3

by2u8yvy.jpg

"I'm not getting one anytime soon"

Famous last words Rick.

So is your psn name ripped pants?

No. DevRickus. No clue how to send friend requests. Honestly done even know how to put a game in the effing thing. Haha

Push the blue light not the one on top but sorta in the middle right below the big blue one

Push the blue light not the one on top but sorta in the middle right below the big blue one

I got it. I sent friend requests to everyone on page 1. User name is DevRickus

Does the computer ever miss in NBA?

Just striking them off the list hahahaha

I chose additional THP events. I won't be getting one anytime soon.

Seemed the logical decision to make for me.

I chose additional THP events. I won't be getting one anytime soon.

Seemed the logical decision to make for me.

I sold more stuff and traded in my Xbox while they were doing 30% trade credit. Doesn't take away from me going to any events because I only have so much time as it is. And you never responded to me if you want me to come to Dallas...

Just finished Black Flag. By far the most enjoyable game of the series and a satisfying ending to the game ( the series is Cleary not over)

I like the 2k14, but not being able to play the offline game without connecting to the server was frustrating yesterday. Servers down for hours. I understand everything is tied into the online, and VC angle makes it an issue not to be connected, but shouldn't there be a way to keep track of stats, and download it once the servers are back up.

My PSN name is akaces, if anyone wants to add me, I'll look back through the thread and add the ones I find.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Back