SeeMore Putters Thread

So much for my Christmas $.... Been wanting to try a SeeMore mallet so not only picked up a mFGP2 CS, but also a Big FGP CS. Both from the black gunmetal series and both for under $100 each. As several people have said, you can never have too many SeeMores!

So much for my Christmas $.... Been wanting to try a SeeMore mallet so not only picked up a mFGP2 CS, but also a Big FGP CS. Both from the black gunmetal series and both for under $100 each. As several people have said, you can never have too many SeeMores!
Great minds think alike.

Nice purchases Sox, please let us know how you like them.

Broke out the m2c Private Reserve today, I love her.

28 putts today! Thanks Seemore

Now that is some stellar putting.

TapAhoy!

So I got a Birdie Ball 4'x18' putting green for Christmas, and I was practicing with my FGP2, when my 15-year old son picked it up and nailed 4 in a row from about 14'. Now he wants the FGP2! Might have to pick up another one.

Any lefties looking for a mFGP2 CS should go check listings on the bay. One in darn near perfect condition was posted this afternoon.

I have an FGP mallet and I absolutely love it. I also own a cameron golo s5 and i think the seemore is just as good. The seemore is easier to use but the scotty is more flashy. If Im having putting problems I always go back to the seemore and use the alignment aid.

I have an FGP mallet and I absolutely love it. I also own a cameron golo s5 and i think the seemore is just as good. The seemore is easier to use but the scotty is more flashy. If Im having putting problems I always go back to the seemore and use the alignment aid.

Welcome to THP! I will opt for SeeMore over Cameron any day!

There is nothing that any Scameron can offer that Seemore doesn't exceed. I have plenty of flash in my SeeMore's. I don't need red buttons.

So hard not to go to eBay and pull the trigger on an FGP. My Cleveland failed me miserably today. I need a big center shafted mallet, and all the alignment help I can get!

There is nothing that any Scameron can offer that Seemore doesn't exceed. I have plenty of flash in my SeeMore's. I don't need red buttons.

One red dot > three red buttons

I've got to buck up and get my M1 lengthened. I love the putter, but definitely a bit too short for me as it is. Something I'll have to get sorted next month.

While I'm pretty happy with my Cleveland Classic, the way you guys go on about the SeeMore's makes me want to give one a go. They do make a beautiful putter.

Welcome to THP! I will opt for SeeMore over Cameron any day!

$350 VS $150 - I basically paid $200 for red buttons. the putters are almost the same:banghead:

$350 VS $150 - I basically paid $200 for red buttons. the putters are almost the same:banghead:

Yup. Granted, I've paid plenty for that one red dot I'm supposed to hide. Plenty.

Well, there are plenty of SeeMores that are slightly over $150.

Like Blugold...I have more than a few.

Im really interested in the seemore SB1. At $175 seems like a great deal. I like that the aluminum seems soft. Tried it at Edwin Watts and was rolling it like a champ.

Im really interested in the seemore SB1. At $175 seems like a great deal. I like that the aluminum seems soft. Tried it at Edwin Watts and was rolling it like a champ.

Check out eBay as well man. Sometimes you can find some good prices

Putted with a Corona Del Mar X2 with insert today at EW. Made everything I looked at. Seemore Putters are like Crack man. Sheesh!

Check out eBay as well man. Sometimes you can find some good prices

I know this might sound like a dumb question but are there counterfeit Seemore putters out there? I see fake Scotty's all the time........

I know this might sound like a dumb question but are there counterfeit Seemore putters out there? I see fake Scotty's all the time........
There might be, but I have yet to see any.

Do you consider this a counterfeit SeeMore?

y5ahetuq.jpg

Because I do.

Do you consider this a counterfeit SeeMore?

y5ahetuq.jpg

Because I do.

I hadn't seen that picture before. Is that on tour? They have already been sued one by seemore do they really want to try again?

Back