The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really trying to figure out why the Bucs v. Saints game is on instead of the Packers v. Bears game. I need a sports package next season.

If the Broncos don't sit Peyton for the second half, he's halfway to 8 touchdown passes. May as well get him another record. And he's almost halfway to the single game passing record (needs 288).

I'm really trying to figure out why the Bucs v. Saints game is on instead of the Packers v. Bears game. I need a sports package next season.

You need Red Zone!

Drew Brees is at 321 passing yards at halftime? And he has 4 TD's too.

I am just happy the Bears are within a score at halftime. What a terrible first half and some stupid calls that went the Packers way.

I am just happy the Bears are within a score at halftime. What a terrible first half and some stupid calls that went the Packers way.

That fumble call was a correct call. Dumb play. Correct call.

You're right. It was the correct call. That unnecessary roughness call was certainly not the right call though.

That call was correct. The personal foul and touchback were bs

Never thought I'd see the Pats punt on 3rd down.

I don't think Belichick is worried about the Bills coming back. Just had Brady punt on 3rd and 32 from midfield.

24-14 Chiefs. I wonder how Pittsburgh felt when they saw the Chiefs sitting their best players. Alas, they still have a shot at the playoffs.

This, Bears vs Packers game has the feeling of something special going on here. Division on the line, both teams coming to play, in the cold, lead changes back and forth....going to be a great finish.

I don't think Belichick is worried about the Bills coming back. Just had Brady punt on 3rd and 32 from midfield.

Ah the ole quick-kick. Dumb.

Green Bay's defense is atrocious.

this, bears vs packers game has the feeling of something special going on here. Division on the line, both teams coming to play, in the cold, lead changes back and forth....going to be a great finish.

go pack go !!

Alshon Jeffery!!!! Touchdown!!!

Not sure how that wasn't. But ok, still a TD

This, Bears vs Packers game has the feeling of something special going on here. Division on the line, both teams coming to play, in the cold, lead changes back and forth....going to be a great finish.

I think you hit the nail on the head :thumb:

Chiefs are surprising a lot of people today. Who'd've thunk it. Hope they hold on.

The Bears aren't much better...

Nope. Two mediocre football teams, but it doesn't matter when its win and you're in like this.

Ugly, but entertaining as hell!

Nope. Two mediocre football teams, but it doesn't matter when its win and you're in like this.

Ugly, but entertaining as hell!

Yes. Yes it is. But I am just hoping the Bears are a little better today. Haha

Maybe they shouldn't have done that.

Yes. Yes it is. But I am just hoping the Bears are a little better today. Haha

By my history I'm a green Bay fan since I was a little kid, but I will admit (and piss in some peoples Wheaties I'm sure) that I'm not a Rodgers fan at all and that has diminished my care immensely. I don't care who wins as long as it stays entertaining like it has been.

Flags flying in Seattle! Six flags on one play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back