The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Pittsburgh fans.

I now hate the Chiefs. HATE.

Its tough to hate a B squad that almost beat the Chargers. Hate the Packers for not winning another game
I mostly hate Ryan Succop. They should have brought in the backup kicker. Hahaha

And now the real game of the day starts in 45 minutes.

As long as KC gets a sub .500 team in the playoffs they are fine...oh wait

Who to root for tonight..

How bout them.......

Eagles!

Man losing that game sucks, especially on that crazy last play and fumble. At least it was a hell of a game to watch.

Congrats Packers fans. Not looking forward to a week of whatever Packer avatar Jesse comes up with for me.

Furk.

SF gets a 40-yard FG with two seconds left to beat AZ, 23-20. Still, 10-6 is way, WAY better than everyone expected for the Cardinals. If they were in nearly any other NFC division, they would be in the playoffs. Oh well.

Last edited:
Sorry fellas it's one of those teams I just can't root for in sports

If Dallas wins this week and wins their 1st round game they will come to Charlotte which is where I live. A guy can dream!

OH man, so bummed I couldn't watch the packers game. Was fighting with getting the gamecast site to update so I was way behind on what was going on. That made my day. Tough game though. They should have showed it instead of that stupid seachickens/rams game.

ehezejep.jpg

No more Shanahan in Waahington

Tappin away

Really disappointed with the say the Saints finished the season. Went 2-3 down the stretch and threw away the division we led all season. Watching them today they are so good at home but on the road they're a terrible team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back