#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

By my count there are 26 confirmed, that means there are 4 more spots out there

Holy Smokes that sold out fast.

My expectations for attending official THP events in 2014 are falling. Wow -- I hope I can get in somewhere.

It's just an illustration of how great this site is, though. Glad to be a part of it.

Deposit made, accepted and I'm ready to go.

I would book a room closer to Grapevine which is where the course & airport are. Then it's just a one time drive to Plano,
I do Hilton Points for work so I would recommend the Embassy Suites in Grapevine as a nice location. The Gaylord Texan is the massive event hotel closer--heard it was nice also.

Just an FYI, I'm south of Cowboys probably an hour but if anybody needs a bed, I've got one open.

"Like Rakim said, I'm Paid In Full!"

I know this is probably a little early for this question, but is the meet and greet a jeans and nice shirt type thing or buisness casual dress? I am good with either, but just curious.

For those who haven't played this course you are in for a TREAT. Gorgeous course

Its Texas on a Friday night, Jeans & boots with a collared shirt is dressed up :)

We will have information on hotels and dress code for Friday coming up soon.

Ill see you guys and the rest of the gang in march!!!

My first THP EVENT IM SO BEYOND EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you THP AND ADAMS GOLF!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I'm catching up...congrats on getting in buddy

Congrats to everybody that got in, it sounds like a great time!

I am officially paid in full!

I am officially paid in full!

I sent out my tweet also....too funny

Sweet, looking forward to seeing you again!

And 3 Cobra MC staffers...pretty cool. :)

I counted 4 Cobra, 3 Bridgestone, and 1 Callaway staffer. Should be a lot of fun to get to know everyone before the big dance in July!

I can't wait to learn more about Adams, and try out some of their new gear; they're doing some amazing things!

Congrats all that got in! This is going to be a sweet one for you guys I'm sure.

I counted 4 Cobra, 3 Bridgestone, and 1 Callaway staffer. Should be a lot of fun to get to know everyone before the big dance in July!

I can't wait to learn more about Adams, and try out some of their new gear; they're doing some amazing things!

1 Cleveland guy too.....

Big Time trying to sneak in an announcement....Happy for you & cant wait to meet you .

Back