#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

Wow..that was fun watching eveyones's excitment about this event. Looks like another great group of THP'ers. Cowboy Golf Club will never be the same.

Looking forward to followign the good times there.

Get to see Woody! Cant wait to see you again man!

JM

Can't wait to see you again either. I am ready for this for sure. I just wish my handicap was better for my partners for this event.

definitely keep this handy! Now to Google map that dang Cowboys course. Should I expect that if we're close to winning someone will run out & intercept our balls?!

So Far I count 21
1. Texashacker34
2. Johnny Mojo
3. Nebgolfer
4. Tadashi
5. Mikeg_74
6. Swiftflow
7. Jman
8. V.man
9. Shanep
10. #Cookie
11. J4U
12. Matthew
13. Jank
14. Kc720
15. Baldguy
16. Tpluff
17. Staticline
18. Capt.dru
19. Jjmorris
20. Dance_Business
21. Woody

I am in, money sent (I hope, only my second transaction with paypal, other was for Albatross club, hope I did it right). I will no longer be a THP virgin!!! See you boys in Dallas.

email sent ✔️
Event sells out in 2 seconds ✔️
Email from Morgan ✔️
I'm in ✔️
payment sent ✔️

can't wait to see everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to everyone that got in!! This is going to be an awesome event!!

What part of MO? I will be driving from Springfield, you are welcome to ride with me
Just FYI the Gaylord Texan is very close if they have any deals. Additionally anything Grapevine would be fine--and not far from DFW airport either.

definitely keep this handy! Now to Google map that dang Cowboys course. Should I expect that if we're close to winning someone will run out & intercept our balls?!
Should only have to worry about that late in the game, maybe 17th or 18th hole.

Got my email while driving.

I.AM.IN!!!!!!!!!!!

Any word on Big Time?

1. Texashacker34
2. Johnny Mojo
3. Nebgolfer
4. Tadashi
5. Mikeg_74
6. Swiftflow
7. Jman
8. V.man
9. Shanep
10. #Cookie
11. J4U
12. Matthew
13. Jank
14. Kc720
15. Baldguy
16. Tpluff
17. Staticline
18. Capt.dru
19. Jjmorris
20. Dance_Business
21. Woody
22. DocTrussel
23. Scarnici
24. O’Carrol

Got my email while driving.

I.AM.IN!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet, looking forward to seeing you again!

And 3 Cobra MC staffers...pretty cool. :)

I LOVE seeing the reactions of the newbies when they get in! You guys are going to freak out at all the fun and goodness you will face for the first time :blob:

Adams is in Plano & Cowboy Club is in Grapevine...i'm guessing a hotel in the middle should work. Since Fri night is at Adams HQ & Sat is at the course.....local DFW guys any suggestions?

Same here. And I'm bringing a golf game with me this time!

Maybe we will be on the same team this time. Would hate to shut you out again. :alien:

I am excited I get to see some guys I met in Branson that are great guys. I can't wait to make my way to Dallas.

Adams is in Plano & Cowboy Club is in Grapevine...i'm guessing a hotel in the middle should work. Since Fri night is at Adams HQ & Sat is at the course.....local DFW guys any suggestions?

I would book a room closer to Grapevine which is where the course & airport are. Then it's just a one time drive to Plano,

Doug (Staticline) gave me this is the Meet THP gift thread. I guess it was a sign it was meant to be!

epegusy3.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats guys. Definitely going to be an awesome event.

Back