I have lost all ablility to respond to threads or even give a thanks to a thread I like. I can find nothing in settings to help me out. I have had my S4 for about a month and this just popped up about a week ago. Before that all was fine.

I have lost all ablility to respond to threads or even give a thanks to a thread I like. I can find nothing in settings to help me out. I have had my S4 for about a month and this just popped up about a week ago. Before that all was fine.

There seems to be an issue with tapatalk... I have to keep uninstalling tapatalk and reinstalling about once a week due to not being able to connect to server... weird thing is its just this forum. Other fourms have no issues???

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

For those using android tablets, which version of taPataki are you using?

Nope, Tapatalk 4.

That's the one I am using as well. Pro had some issues and trouble refreshing.

Been using it for a while I think. I am actually using Pro on my phone. Suppose I should replace it, because that's the one that will go back to the beginning if I make a post in a thread!

Well that's weird, I don't see 4 in the Play Store. Is it for tablets only?

Hmm. I do have it. It is in my apps. But if I open it, it says it is out of date and wants me to use Pro. Ugh.

Hmm. I do have it. It is in my apps. But if I open it, it says it is out of date and wants me to use Pro. Ugh.

I am using it on my tablet currently.

There seems to be an issue with tapatalk... I have to keep uninstalling tapatalk and reinstalling about once a week due to not being able to connect to server... weird thing is its just this forum. Other fourms have no issues???

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
I tried that last night but no go, I still cannot respond or like a post. This is exactly what Miller Time suggested that I try when we played yesterday, thanks for the suggestion.

I tried that last night but no go, I still cannot respond or like a post. This is exactly what Miller Time suggested that I try when we played yesterday, thanks for the suggestion.
I wonder if this is an android issue because I'm not having issues on my iOS devices

No issues on our end and both are using Tapatalk on Android.

I wonder if this is an android issue because I'm not having issues on my iOS devices

None of those issues on either of my devices thank goodness. Just the same issue on my phone that after I post in a thread, it goes back to the top of the list instead of where I left off!

None of those issues on either of my devices thank goodness. Just the same issue on my phone that after I post in a thread, it goes back to the top of the list instead of where I left off!

I could live with that, I even uninstalled this morning and tried the Tapatalk Pro version.....nothing. I have searched FAQ on the Tat website and have just decided to give up.

I've now lost any ability to upload photos via tapatalk.

Ugh sorry bud

Let me try again.
evepy7ab.jpg

Back