The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken and green chili burrito for lunch. (Bell Street Burritos FTW)

We can finish 2013 now. I'm done.

I had a nice Philly Cheese steak from Jersey Boyz. I am in agreement with Seth, that can be my last meal of 2013.

I had a nice Philly Cheese steak from Jersey Boyz. I am in agreement with Seth, that can be my last meal of 2013.

Without ever being there, I know that place is solid because they use a "z" to spell "boyz"

Jersey is awesome for unhealthy delicious food. Its a fact. Look at the people that live here.

Couldnt that be more an attribute of lazy people living there, rather than delicious food?

Couldnt that be more an attribute of lazy people living there, rather than delicious food?

I resemble that remark.

lazy, with a Z

You know what, I've got one more.

This HHJJ is what THP has become. I'm not talking in the sense of events or gear or reviews, I mean at it's root. We have become a much more welcoming community than ever before.

That said, I hope everyone keeps this path yet improves on it. Remember when YOU were new and no matter the question at hand good/bad/whatever think about how you were treated when new or how you wish you were treated. For me one of my motivating factors every day on THP is to be sure no one feels on the social outside as I was there and strong armed by a few long ago. We aren't that place anymore, we have grown into a true family and I for one want to make sure we stay the path and keep improving.

Embrace everyone, embrace everything, and live it up because this family is special.

Well said JMan. I couldn't have said it any better.

As a newer member here diving right in is easier said than done & my biggest fear was words being taken out of context or having the "who does this guy think he is with his opinions" because no one knew me. In the end I dove in & helped some THP members with golf and non golf issues hoping the word would spread that I'm a good dude.

This event with Adams is more about solidifying friendships & showing who I am so that others have a better insight. Actions speak louder than words & I'm slowly allowing my actions to show the real me.

Jersey is awesome for unhealthy delicious food. Its a fact. Look at the people that live here.
And toll booths. I can't get through the state without stopping for a brake job.

R U Hungry at Rutgers and Hoagie Haven in Princeton. Your case made itself with those two places.

R U Hungry at Rutgers and Hoagie Haven in Princeton. Your case made itself with those two places.

LOL those were on the list of what I was talking about.

LOL those were on the list of what I was talking about.
I ate both of them hours apart in the same day. I'm surprised I'm still here to talk about it.

In Jersey now! Jersey City Pre Gaming before going into the city

y4udyruh.jpg

Wow, thanks for letting me know.

Haha sorry dude all the wife she is the one who makes the plans. I have to work Thursday which sucks.

In Jersey now! Jersey City Pre Gaming before going into the city

y4udyruh.jpg
Now I have no desire to go to Jersey after seeing that picture. Hard pass!

Now I have no desire to go to Jersey after seeing that picture. Hard pass!

Sorry you feel that way but this is a great place! #firstcoastbias hahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back