The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you ever have thought that when Duke Football and Basketball played on the same day, that the Football team would outscore the Basketball team in the first half?

Thought the odds of that were the exact same as the odds of me beating Tiger Woods in an 18-hole match.

Impressive 1st half by Duke. Coach Cut has done a great job there.

Hey you, you are supposed to be out partying. 26 and single, get going buddy.

Doesn't hurt that Duke is a relatively young team. Has a lot of freshmen and sophomores playing, and the recruiting will only get better in the next few years if Duke can find a way to keep Cutcliffe there. It's going to hurt when Duke's OC goes to Florida next year.

I'd say Cutcliffe has a lot to do with the offense and it won't hurt as bad as one thinks.

Thought the odds of that were the exact same as the odds of me beating Tiger Woods in an 18-hole match.
I think you can take him.

I think you can take him.

As drunk as I am right now, I think I could take him as well.

Also, just saw Jason LaCanfora (NFL insider for CBS) tweet out that Gus Malzahn is a candidate for the Cleveland Browns job! Is there anyone else out there rumoring that?

As drunk as I am right now, I think I could take him as well.

Also, just saw Jason LaCanfora (NFL insider for CBS) tweet out that Gus Malzahn is a candidate for the Cleveland Browns job! Is there anyone else out there rumoring that?
Gus getting some mad respect!

Just gashing them.

I can hear you yelling at the A&M Defense from here.

Nah, love watching them get blistered. I think they are STILL kicking OU's ass from last year right now hahaha

IKt's amazing what one year of success will get you now. Don't ghet me wrong I think Malzahn is a good coach but damn letgs be reasonable here.

Too drunk to type i am cool.

Don't like that call at all. POUND THE ROCK!

Obrien to the Texans, this Penn State coach lasted long.

IKt's amazing what one year of success will get you now. Don't ghet me wrong I think Malzahn is a good coach but damn letgs be reasonable here.

Too drunk to type i am cool.
I agree dude. I agree.

What the hell did Manziel just do?

Dumb. Just dumb.

"He's magic", shut up.

Freaking Johnny Football.

Dude makes plays like no one I have ever seen.

Absurd.

w o w ...

Freaking Johnny Football.

Dude makes plays like no one I have ever seen.

Absurd.

Al Davis will rise from the grave to draft him. Just you watch.

His 40 time is too slow.

A 40 time didn't stop him from taking JaMarcus.

Death certainly won't stop him from taking Johnny Football.

Manziel on the bench pouting rather than on the sideline yelling some support towards his D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back