The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg to differ. Awful awful awful finish. 2 straight years of choking away bowl games.

Sucks dude. At least you have basketball, too. Auburn basketball is always terrible.

The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Sucks dude. At least you have basketball, too. Auburn basketball is always terrible.

That reminds me. I totally hate Amol's team now.

Also, Jessie Palmer is terrible.

So terrible, he's turrible.

War, are you drunk? English please.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

What's that got to do with A$M giving up 48 to Duke? I thought the SEC was a defensive conference.

What's that got to do with A$M giving up 48 to Duke? I thought the SEC was a defensive conference.

Mid tier SEC team beat 2nd place ACC team

Yeah, the agroids are just perpetuating their mediocrity. They never did anything in the Big 12 either.

Poor texas. You clowns should stick to telling everyone how you are going to hire away Saban or Malzhan or Harbaugh instead of talking ish about teams better than yours.

Rumors can stop about Duke coach coming to Texas now.....it was a fun thought for a half.

Rumors can stop about Duke coach coming to Texas now.....it was a fun thought for a half.

Time to lure Sumlin?

As long as Art Briles doesn't go to Texas, I'm good.

(If he leaves, Chad Morris runs to Baylor.)

As long as Art Briles doesn't go to Texas, I'm good.

(If he leaves, Chad Morris runs to Baylor.)

I'd actually like that hire for Texas. But he also needs to bring another defense and not his.

I'd actually like that hire for Texas. But he also needs to bring another defense and not his.

Then we're no longer Internet friends.

Those are the stakes that we're talking about. Serious business.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Easy, are you an Ag? You have the bes sawt player that has ever played for the Ags and still wind up in the middle of the pack in the sec and barely beat a crappy Duke team in a crappy bowl.

Easy, are you an Ag? You have the bes sawt player that has ever played for the Ags and still wind up in the middle of the pack in the sec and barely beat a crappy Duke team in a crappy bowl.

Who won their bowl game today?

Yep, remember why I don't care for this thread 90% of the time.

Pissing matches.

You know trash talking is much less effective when your team loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back