The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually done that in past years. Hopefully I don't this year after laughing with(at) you about it.

I've actually done that in past years. Hopefully I don't this year after laughing with(at) you about it.

nah it's all good. I mean, I might have to go run over some whippersnappers down the street, but oh well.

nah it's all good. I mean, I might have to go run over some whippersnappers down the street, but oh well.

I know that feeling. Luckily the neighborhood I'm in now is mostly old folks. I'm probably one of only a couple actually up still within a block either way.

I know that feeling. Luckily the neighborhood I'm in now is mostly old folks. I'm probably one of only a couple actually up still within a block either way.

not sure if that means you're also an old fogey or one of the whippersnappers that everyone else around you wants to run over.

not sure if that means you're also an old fogey or one of the whippersnappers that everyone else around you wants to run over.
Hahaha, I'm kind of in between, but definitely tend to act more like the whippersnappers more often than not.:)

Hahaha, I'm kind of in between, but definitely tend to act more like the whippersnappers more often than not.:)
well that's all that matters.

happy new year.
bah humbug.

Hello 2014!

Drunk tired going to bed had a good time tonight. First post on THP in 2014.. First of 20,000 ish :D

Going to try and catch the bus driver that just ran over me.

Hello 2014, together we are going to do some incredible things!

Happy New year Buddy.

I'd like to try and not post in the rant thread for the entire year, no matter how much I get worked up it always works out and there's a lesson in all adversity to learn.

Happy New Year guys!

Anyone else's room spinning?

I'd like to try and not post in the rant thread for the entire year, no matter how much I get worked up it always works out and there's a lesson in all adversity to learn.

I want to not post a rant in there. I still like to read it and try to help people.

It should be fine as long as I don't get drunk and emotional.

Marc, you are always a voice of positivity. Love it dude.

my rant for you. Ballston Spa CC is waiting for our round still.

Marc, you are always a voice of positivity. Love it dude.

Thanks Ryan, I had a couple poor me' last year but I'm committed to going back to the happy happy Marc lol.

my rant for you. Ballston Spa CC is waiting for our round still.
Man I had a trip planned last year but cancelled it, soon I hope, I need to talk to Tucker.

Starting off 2014 with the flu in the household. So far only the middle child has it and we think my wife may have had it last week now (due to some of her symptoms now). Tamaflu for the house! $40 a person so make that $200 to get the liquid flowing through everyone. After a rough night the middle girl is doing better today but keeping fingers crossed it doesn't spread. Tamaflu should help.

Hate hearing it Nate, but getting it now and over with might be the best solution of the year.

Starting off 2014 with the flu in the household. So far only the middle child has it and we think my wife may have had it last week now (due to some of her symptoms now). Tamaflu for the house! $40 a person so make that $200 to get the liquid flowing through everyone. After a rough night the middle girl is doing better today but keeping fingers crossed it doesn't spread. Tamaflu should help.

Hope that you have it under control now. I believe this is exactly what we were talking about on Monday. Sorry to hear that it was the flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back