Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...

Lol as soon as I saw that thread quoted I started laughing.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I couldn't get into the Black. It was so freaking shallow. Just felt like the most humongous 3w ever made.

Same here, you literally have to tee it up like a 3w and even then the high-pop-fly is still a good possibility... Followed by a string of not-so-nice words and an angry stomp 80 yards to my ball....

Lol as soon as I saw that thread quoted I started laughing.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

As soon as I saw the thread quoted I knew exactly what it was and had a little chuckle as well :D

Wonder how the new Cleveland Staff bag will work with my travel case...

I know your joking, but I am wondering how you get all that gear home. I have a Club Glove Burst Proof and its a challenge to get my cart bag in so do you get another travel case or ship it all?

I know your joking, but I am wondering how you get all that gear home. I have a Club Glove Burst Proof and its a challenge to get my cart bag in so do you get another travel case or ship it all?

I literally just sat on my bag to smush it down enough. It was tight, but it fit.

Hoping it fits into the Taylormade travel bag I have.

Im pondering driving down too, which allows me to bring a set down with me for the practice rounds and thus alleviate any more travel bag humiliation....but time will tell.

My Bridgestone staffer from Dev should be in tomorrow so I guess I could just give it a test run and see how it works out with my existing travel bag.

Putting CTL's into i20's (3-7) and s55's (8-P) to make a combo set.

It'll all be a moot point here in a couple weeks, but still, its something I've thought about since the s55's were released.

It'll all be a moot point here in a couple weeks, but still, its something I've thought about since the s55's were released.

Damn man. That would be no joke. I am drooling for a set of CTL's but thats a ponder for next year. Haha

Liking the creativity with the combo set there

I'm pondering putting CTL's in my SpeedBlades. I took a few swipes with #cookie's (yours) at the Gauntlet, and me likey.

I'm pondering putting CTL's in my SpeedBlades. I took a few swipes with #cookie's (yours) at the Gauntlet, and me likey.

I really enjoyed that setup, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut....I may or may not have just pulled the CTL's out of those to start this ponder hahaha

I'd love to get my hands on some Program's but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

That sounds pretty damn sweet. How does the loft transition go from the 7 to 8? Nice 3 or 4* difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back