2013/2014 Tour Pro Equipment Changes

Seems like Harris may not be Callaway's only signing given Hashtag's wording in his latest tweet.

Harris is up and coming. Solid move by Callaway.

Callaway getting some new younger talent. Good move for them, IMHO.

Seems like Harris may not be Callaway's only signing given Hashtag's wording in his latest tweet.

Matteo and Pat Perez are the other 2.

I think anyone who signs with Callaway is a win for the player. I would love to see Wilson Staff get some young talent on board to help push the M3 line.

Looks like Callaway is ditching the old image for good. Love the moves they are making.

I'm a little surprised we haven't seen more announcements, I figured with the 1st of the year rolling by we might see a few more moves.

I don't think this is a good look for Hopkins Golf, but I guess that Vijay has a relationship with Greg Hopkins from when Hopkins was the top guy at Cleveland.

Saw his son using a Hopkins staffer in the Father/Son event and wondered what that was all about.

Pat Perez is a strange one, is he really that relevant anymore?

I think that's a puzzling move by Hopkins on Singh who still has legal proceedings going on against the tour. Potential for more bad press to come his way.
I know I'll never respect him again.

I think that's a puzzling move by Hopkins on Singh who still has legal proceedings going on against the tour. Potential for more bad press to come his way.
I know I'll never respect him again.

I agree. I wouldn't want VJ as the highest profile player for my brand.

Saw his son using a Hopkins staffer in the Father/Son event and wondered what that was all about.
I noticed the same thing, I hadn't seen Hopkins in the spotlight up to that point, I guess it makes sense now!

Hashtag just tweeted Stinson to Callaway. Wow. Big pick up!

Per Mike Stachura of Golf Digest on Twitter: Justin Rose extends his contract with TaylorMade for 5 years, and Callaway adds Henrik Stenson to their stable.

Good move to lock Rosey down. He's a winner.

Stenson I hope can keep up the good play long term.

Locking down rose for 5 years is a big move.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

I don't think this is a good look for Hopkins Golf, but I guess that Vijay has a relationship with Greg Hopkins from when Hopkins was the top guy at Cleveland.

I believe the rumors have been that he was an initial investor in Hopkins, if so then its really no surprise, but could be wrong there.

I guess I don't see how it hurts them even with him going all crazy recently, its still Publicity on the big tour and not just the senior tour.

I'm a little surprised we haven't seen more announcements, I figured with the 1st of the year rolling by we might see a few more moves.
Ask and I a shall receive!
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?51995-Henrik-Stenson-signs-with-Callaway

Good for him, he's been playing so well and I think it's a good match, TaylorMade has a great stable of players and clubs.

I am surprised we haven't seen more movement yet. Maybe some companies are waiting for the Sony Open since that's the first full field event of the new year.

I am surprised we haven't seen more movement yet. Maybe some companies are waiting for the Sony Open since that's the first full field event of the new year.
I thought that before some of these last few ones, quite a few big names lately!

I like this move

JByrd with some Apex Pros and some extra firepower from the Bertha? I like that move a lot.

That's a good one for him, Callaway will treat him much better.

Back