The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me wants to say that they played tougher than I expected them to. The bigger part of me wants to say that if the Saints play like that on the road against anyone else, they lose by 2 TDs.

Yeah, they better put something really good together to hand with the Seahawks. I don't see the Saints winning that game.

Lol, hell to the no.

Looks just like CJ's ice fishing picture from yesterday. NO THANKS.

All right Cincy let's do this!!! Oh sorry that might be the kiss of death.

Sorry if these were posted already. This is not a troll attempt. Just thought these were funny.

tu4y7umy.jpg

tu7uvuve.jpg

Hey look the Niners guy gave a shout out to Blu.

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- San Francisco 49ers right tackle Anthony Davis tweeted disparaging words about Appleton, Wis. on Saturday night on the eve of his team's NFC wild-card game against the Green Bay Packers.Davis tweeted that former pro wrestler Ric Flair was addressing the 49ers in a meeting Saturday night at their team hotel in Appleton.
"Nature Boy Ric Flair flew into this s---hole to show us some love," Davis tweeted.
After receiving unhappy responses to his initial tweet about Appleton, Davis took to Twitter once again to disparage the town.
"Ok everybody that strongly disagrees w me can you defend your argument on this place not being a s---hole? lol btw that is not Rhetorical," Davis tweeted.
Teams visiting the Packers routinely stay in Appleton, which is about 30 miles from Green Bay.

First team to lose to a wild card in the Suber Bowl!

Thanks Vermeil!

See above.

I just saw it.

It's ok that Vernon Davis doesn't like Appleton. Especially when you're a used to the bastion of reality that is San Francisco.

I forgot T'eo was still playing football.

Too bad that picture was from December 22 via the Packers official account. Twitter sheep retweeting that one.

Anyone else think Jeff Trippelette rode the little bus to school?

Too bad that picture was from December 22 via the Packers official account. Twitter sheep retweeting that one.

Yeah, it doesn't matter. It's really miserable outside. Tomorrow will be worse, much worse.

I just saw it.

It's ok that Vernon Davis doesn't like Appleton. Especially when you're a used to the bastion of reality that is San Francisco.
I feel that way about DSM some times. Appleton must be exponentially worse :D

I feel that way about DSM some times. Appleton must be exponentially worse :D

Be fair. We don't know if Vernon Davis has ever been to Des Moines.

Not a whole lot of chatter in here about the Bengals/Chargers game. I think the Bengals are a better team, but I think Rivers has played a lot better through a quarter and a half than Dalton has. Does either team score again before halftime?

Bengals have a nice drive going right now. Last pass will stand.

Not a whole lot of chatter in here about the Bengals/Chargers game. I think the Bengals are a better team, but I think Rivers has played a lot better through a quarter and a half than Dalton has. Does either team score again before halftime?

I think we are all using this game as a warm up to the afternoon game which should be way more entertaining....still feel bad for the afternoon players

Fantastic throw / catch there, Bengals in scoring position now at the 16.

Yeah as a charger fan I will not disagree that our secondary sucks... Hopefully big Phil will start making some plays though...

I think we are all using this game as a warm up to the afternoon game which should be way more entertaining....still feel bad for the afternoon players
As great as yesterdays games finished, I thought the first half of each was B O R I N G. This one has been pretty competitive so far. Was he down? Or is that a fumble?

Actually....I'm not sure that is a catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back