The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Oh my Lord guys can't believe I get to Join you all in the Morgan Cup. I got some research to do and figure out whose all on #TeamCleveland.

Man you deserved it! What a great TWEET. And, your Team Cleveland teammates are Hawk, MIkeDean441, WickedCoolBeardedMan, JerseyNate, Nate, and of course O'Carroll.

I am so happy for everyone getting in. The reaction videos add a certain something. It just shows how passionate everyone is about getting selected! I know all of you guys are going to freaking BRING IT for this thing

Two great new additions to Team Cleveland!!

Team Cleveland is a solid bunch.

Looks like you and Hawk can get some MC prep done together!
Oh yeah we do. Im glad I got up to the Qaud Cities and played with him a couple of times.

Man you deserved it! What a great TWEET. And, your Team Cleveland teammates are Hawk, MIkeDean441, WickedCoolBeardedMan, JerseyNate, Nate, and of course O'Carroll.
Thanks Man. And Wow I am part of a great team.

Cleveland
Hawk
WCBM
mikedean441
Nate
Jersey Nate
coers
O'Carroll

Pretty cool to see your name on there.
Yes it is, and thanks for that.

Great stuff guys! So happy for all the participants!

Cleveland
Hawk
WCBM
mikedean441
Nate
Jersey Nate
coers
O'Carroll

Pretty cool to see your name on there.
This is one of my favorite THP Forum Posts yet. And, I say yet, because I have a feeling it's a feeling I will have for the next 7 months..................

gotta update this now lol
Untitled12_zpsa42474cf.png

Here is a list of all the participants with sponsors and the remaining spots left as of today. I have been keeping a word document and adding to it as more are announced.

This list is just mine and is not affiliated with THP whatsoever BTW.

Two more spots filled, two less spots left.

Before too long all the sponsors will be filled.

Positive thinking bro. If there are still spots available, you still have a shot

Indeed, then the fun begins as we can learn who will fall on which team. It'll be kind of fun when we get to know the teams Team THP will dismantle!

Indeed, then the fun begins as we can learn who will fall on which team. It'll be kind of fun when we get to know the teams Team THP will dismantle!

You must live in Colorado.

mf14JnR.png

It's getting close but 6 spots are still up for grabs, man what a ride so far.

Back