The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do girls have to take selfies?

Why do girls have to take selfies?

We were at dinner tonight and a girl a few tables from us was videoing herself singing to a song playing in the restaurant. It was weird.

We were at dinner tonight and a girl a few tables from us was videoing herself singing to a song playing in the restaurant. It was weird.

Exactly I don't get it.

You should have walked up and started recording it

Was it nate doing a vine?

just caught up here, Dev, hope it is nothing serious. Slipping on the ice is no joke. For all of you not used to it, remember to shuffle, only bring your feet up high enough to move them forward.
Heard it is supposed to be in the 20* range in Florida even. What is that all about? Do you guys even have heat?

THP #theking #imwithchad

Wife started a diet so that means I'm on one as well. Good times.

3 datasets that I need to pull data from - 2 of them have the fields I need to use for the report, but the third one doesn't so now I have to wait for another department to update the back end of the database so I can do what I need to do

If it was an obscure field then I wouldn't mind, but when it is something that other reports will need then I am completely surprised that nobody else has picked up on the missing fields yet

My rant is those Jerks on the bottom right of this map:

a9u6yren.jpg

Not only is it freezing my connecting flight is delayed 1.5 hours and I am going to miss my connection. Yippie

Well maybe we all should. I think this is the coldest its been in KC since I moved here. -6 with -23 wind chill isn't messing around

How's it warmer in the NE than DFW. Makes zero sense.

Slept for like an hour and a half, our Cleveland office lost power, and been up since. Got them back online but haven't been able to get back to sleep. Grrrr...

I heard it called Arctic Vortex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back