Non-golf: What did you accomplish today?

Shoveled the driveway, and went for a run on the sloppy roads, thankfully I didn't fall!

I threw a 666 series in my bowling league tonight.
Got tapped several times or it would have been a huge series.

Raked and blew all of the leaves and pine needles from my yard.

Did my first Nebraska home (renters)/auto quote today.

Rates are about 20% cheaper in Nebraska than Kansas for the same thing.

Worked and watched homeland season 1...All day long

Lectured all day in class on volcanoes, North Africa/SW Asia, and the Declaration of Independence.

hit the gym and contacted navy personnel command to get my paperwork ready for re-enlistment in the navy.

Officially signed up for a date and paid for my GMAT exam on Feb 6th so I can pursue a masters degree starting this summer. Thirty days left to study.

Did some reports for work, went and helped a friends daughter out if a ditch,

Oh and put a very solid entry in for the Bridgestone sponsorship for the Morgan Cup!

I guess that's golf related...;)

Not much work accomplished this afternoon. Actually in the process of searching for a new career opportunity! Wish me luck!

Not much work accomplished this afternoon. Actually in the process of searching for a new career opportunity! Wish me luck!

Luck wished!

Good day today, helped my mentor from 20+ years ago clear the cobwebs and refocus on a business plan for the next and last 10 years of his career.

Second day at the New job...keep pulling layers back on an onion. So far lots of rot.

Good luck with that!

Gave the cairn terrier and Brittany spaniel haircuts and baths. Not too much besides that....

Walked three miles with my dog Roxie :thumb:

Hired a sitter and surprised my wife with a day away from the kids. We met some friends, ate brunch & headed over to a pub/bar we used to closed down when we were single & no kids....great memories, but more importantly it was good to see my wife having fun and not worrying about the girls.

Finished, polyurethaned and hung up this 6-panel door in our bathroom. Two different finishes (Oak on the bedroom side, cherry on the bathroom side). About 7 coats of poly on each side. Lots of work, but it looks sweet now. I've never noticed doors much before this, haha!
Door3_zpsca04d204.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

th_Door2_zps9e025073.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
th_Door1_zps33d30aee.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Changed the oil in the wife's truck. Been due for a week or two.

New tires on the truck and started the Christmas cleanup (a little over due).

Cleaned out my wife's cousin's laptop... again. A few weeks ago it was so virus infested it froze as soon as it booted into Windows. I thought I had it cleaned... but today I had it again. Only found just under 400 viruses and spyware. For someone in a nursing program, her computer sure gets sick a lot!

My commander was gone for our combat vet meeting today so I was in charge of it.

Back