#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

I've never seen this before. Awesome! Thanks for the reference.

Have you started the program yet? How has it been going?

No problem, I have not started it yet as I'm traveling for work this week. I hope to start this weekend when I return.

Kindle Fire Talkin'

Its funny seeing those two posts back to back. I imagine OG sitting in his chair surfing and posting on THP. KB is editing grand baby videos and posting right back at him from across he room. Priceless! "Sweetie, I replied to your post..."
"I know sugar, thanks. What ya wanna do for supper?" Gotta get to meet you guys soon.....

JM
Lol, it's a treat for sure buddy! And don't be fooled by the kind sweet KellyBo... Girlfriend can straight golf her ball!

I'm about as pumped up as a Bull in a pen full of hefers :thumb:

Bump because OG has such a way with words. #HairoverHarry

Haha I used "colder than a well diggers' arse" today on the course and it got a few chuckles. I gave Ole Grey the credit.

There will be an announcement about one of the rosters coming on Monday.

This has been on my mind all weekend and can't wait to find out what we find out today. Wondering if it is related to the zoocrew members and their respective teams being announced?

Announcement

Due to a small issue, one of the members selected for #TheKing will not be able to make the trip. A new member for that team has been selected based on entry and I will ask that each member of #TheKing join me in welcoming Martsy to the squad.

He will be filling in for Howzat, who will be unable to make this trip, but will be with everybody in spirit and following along.

More info coming today guys.

Congrats Martsy!

Welcome Martsy and Erik I hope everything is alright

Bummer Howzat can't make the trip. Welcome martsy.

Congrats Martsy! Welcome to #TheKing

Big Congrats to Martsy!!!!

Congrats Martsy!! Sorry for Erik as I'm sure he was excited about this event.

Congrats to Martsy!!! Hope everything is ok Erik.

Welcome Martsy!!

Congrats Martsy!

Everything is fine. Just couldn't make this trip work. Very happy that another THPer gets what I am sure will be a weekend to remember. Congrats Martsy!!!

Congrats Martsy! Welcome to The King!

Congrats Martsy! Welcome to the party. Sorry it didn't work out for you Howzat, was looking forward to meeting you.

Wow, I knew I was filling in for someone who couldn't attend, but it becomes so bittersweet actually putting a name and face to it...doubly ironic/painful since I actually mentioned Howzat in my "reaction" video. I truly hope everything is OK Howzat.

That being said, I'm extremely thankful for the opportunity, will definitely make the most of it, and very excited to meet you all down in FL! And while my game is certainly not to the caliber of most of you all that will be attending, it will not for a second affect my confidence or ability to talk trash. #ImWithHarry.

Thanks JB & GG for the opportunity!

Love it Martsy! You will be great. I am still pumped about this event and will be supporting you guys every step of the way. Oh, and by the way #I'mStillWithHarry!

Martsy!!! Oh man, congratulations and welcome to the team!

Howzat, hope all is well bud

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Great vid Martsy, congrats on getting in!

Wow, I knew I was filling in for someone who couldn't attend, but it becomes so bittersweet actually putting a name and face to it...doubly ironic/painful since I actually mentioned Howzat in my "reaction" video. I truly hope everything is OK Howzat.

That being said, I'm extremely thankful for the opportunity, will definitely make the most of it, and very excited to meet you all down in FL! And while my game is certainly not to the caliber of most of you all that will be attending, it will not for a second affect my confidence or ability to talk trash. #ImWithHarry.

Thanks JB & GG for the opportunity!

Congrats Martsy! Don't worry man, most of us are just your average hackers, although I'd like to think I can swing the sticks a little bit! Sorry to hear you have to play with that bum Harry, but congrats just the same!

And Erik, sorry you couldn't make it work buddy. Was looking forward to teeing it up against you! Really a class act by you to let everybody know early so someone else could get in :clapp:

PM Sent to participants. The journey has begun.
This iconic event will leave with you a bond that few can understand.
This iconic event is unlike anything THP or anybody else has ever put on.
This iconic event will make you legendary.
#TheKingIsHere
Prepare for Battle

PM Sent to participants. The journey has begun.
This iconic event will leave with you a bond that few can understand.
This iconic event is unlike anything THP or anybody else has ever put on.
This iconic event will make you legendary.
#TheKingIsHere
Prepare for Battle

#goosebumps! Can't wait to follow along with this event and have my mind blown by the awesomeness.

Back