Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

hero.Hills.jpg
That is a gorgeous green!

mikedean doing it again! That course looks gorgeous. Everyone is going to have a blast. I'm planning on going to the OC one, but I'll be thinking of all of you on the 15th.

If you need to convince the wife to attend there is a Disney resort on HHI as well to keep the kids occupied.

Boom! There it is.

I will be here with bells on on 1/10.

Looks awesome, hope to get in this one

Looks sweet gentlemen! Good luck to all hoping to get in!

What an event! Will be doing my best to email right at 1:00 on Friday. I'll be traveling for work so going to have to find a place with WiFi for lunch!

Wow would love to make it out to there. Looks like a awesome place and hope someday ill get out. With all the THP events I am already doing I wont be making it. Best of luck to everyone that gets in. Everyone is going to have a blast out there.

Is shandygolfer bringing the Georgia contingent along with him? Folks getting #lawyered in HH sounds like an amazing time

Course looks exciting. Interesting greens and some carry over water. Ill be hanging around Friday trying to get in. Hopefully I do and will get to meet some THPers for the first time. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Course looks exciting. Interesting greens and some carry over water. Ill be hanging around Friday trying to get in. Hopefully I do and will get to meet some THPers for the first time. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Way to jump right in, tough to beat this kind of course and location for your first THP event!

Is shandygolfer bringing the Georgia contingent along with him? Folks getting #lawyered in HH sounds like an amazing time

Based on the posts I've seen in other threads, I suspect a large contingent making this event. From all over the place.

Cannot wait to get in on this event.

I think you can expect a great turnout from the Georgia group, assuming we're fast enough to get in! This is in our backyard, and, at least for me, a favorite destination. Palmetto Dunes has one of the greatest beaches on the East Coast and HHI has just about everything available that one could want, except maybe "Gentlemen's Clubs". Have to go to Myrtle for them. :alien:

Oh and in case you skimmed over it

Prizes
Bridgestone Golf being the sponsor has graciously provided us with fantastic prizes. The winning team will each receive equipment, however because the item in question is not released as of yet, we cannot provide the details. But rest assured, the prizes will be announced prior to the event taking place

​Nice way to kick things off!

Some awesome info right there. What a fantastic deal at a phenomnial course and a chacne to share it with THP'ers. I have a feeling this first Invitational will set a very high bar for the rest of the year.

Oh and in case you skimmed over it

Prizes
Bridgestone Golf being the sponsor has graciously provided us with fantastic prizes. The winning team will each receive equipment, however because the item in question is not released as of yet, we cannot provide the details. But rest assured, the prizes will be announced prior to the event taking place

​Nice way to kick things off!

This is exciting. Really cool of Bridgestone to do

Okay. Time blocked on the calendar for this Friday at 1 pm. This is a must get in. THP/Bridgestone Invitational Series kick-off at such an awesome venue cannot be missed.

Yep, I just put in my phone and Outlook that time, 30 minute warning, !Important!, etc.

Great job Mike, what a great start to these special events!

Sure wish I could make this event, but I know it will fill up fast! Looks like a great course!

What a beautiful course. So ready for this!

Outlook marked for an important meeting.

Question about the deposit - will that be a Paypal deposit to THP or a deposit to the course that could go on a rewards credit card, etc? Thanks.

Outlook marked for an important meeting.

Question about the deposit - will that be a Paypal deposit to THP or a deposit to the course that could go on a rewards credit card, etc? Thanks.

It will be a deposit paid to THP. The course has already been paid for this event.

I am going to miss this one due to an activation. Trying to see if I can pull any strings and get out if it.

I see some potential attendees lurking....

Back