The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much confidence would you have in a telescopic ladder?

51236054.jpg

I don't think someone could pay me to take one of these things and use it regularly.

51236054.jpg

I don't think someone could pay me to take one of these things and use it regularly.

As a somewhat larger fella(read fat) that thing would scare the bejesus out of me!

No thanks!

I've seen home inspectors use them. They extend straight up 20ft or can be bent so it's like a normal ladder. Basically it looks like 2/4 of the designs right there.

That scaffolding looking one would have been useful in hanging Christmas lights instead of going up on the roof...

Ill be here until next Tuesday morning. School is supposed to only last till something like 11 am from what the last guys said. So I will be walking the course everyday!

They also have a pre-pay key thing where you get a discount if you purchase it. So I put $50 on it and I think he said it is $1.25 per 20 like that and $1.00 if you put $100 on it.

That has to be the best class ever!

51236054.jpg

I'd use it no problemo.

It's so cold outside we just had two water extinguishers freeze in the back of the truck while out on a call.

Never ever seen that one before. Thankfully we didn't need them.

It's so cold outside we just had two water extinguishers freeze in the back of the truck while out on a call.

Never ever seen that one before. Thankfully we didn't need them.

Thats crazy, hate to see what happens tomorrow when its colder

just had my last supper before the gum graph... Chinese. I really hope I don't get sick to my stomach during the operation, this could be REALLY bad. #Fail

Thats crazy, hate to see what happens tomorrow when its colder

Umm it won't be good at all!

Power lines around here are dropping like stripers clothes! It's ridiculous, power company has no ETA on when they will get to a downed line and are having trouble with their trucks diesel fuel gelling up.

just had my last supper before the gum graph... Chinese. I really hope I don't get sick to my stomach during the operation, this could be REALLY bad. #Fail

You'll be all good JJ!

Good luck Jesse, I'm sure it will be fine!

Good luck again bro, you'll be fine.

I hate anything medical related and it went really good, but I was queasy through it all and still am...

Question. How do I get a prescription? There is no way I can call ahead, so I just show up to any pharmacy with the 3 prescriptions and wait?

I hate anything medical related and it went really good, but I was queasy through it all and still am...

Question. How do I get a prescription? There is no way I can call ahead, so I just show up to any pharmacy with the 3 prescriptions and wait?

That's the way it goes. If they give you a narcotic pain medication in a prescription, you have to get it filled with the actual prescription written out, they legally cannot call that one in.

Apparently it got a little too cold in the garage.

arybysa7.jpg

My buddies in Chicago are showing the kids the bubbles trick. Glad im not where its -50 with windchill. I am bitching cause I had to turn on the heater today. It was 60 in the house.

Good to hear it went well JJ!

Howzat those look like my eggs I went out and got earlier

Uh. Whoops. Maybe you should drink those things faster. Haha

Oh lord, Erik, stay warm! I miss some things about MN...but then winter happens. :alien:

You know your wife plays golf when she looks at the weather map and says "It feels like 10-under". hahaha

1551773_10202261971765928_2029685962_n.jpg

I don't know what beer you drink Erik, but it looks a little watered down to me...

I don't know what beer you drink Erik, but it looks a little watered down to me...

Just some Sprite. Beer is safely in glass bottles.

Yeah, Howzat we had that happen a couple of years ago on our three season porch overnight then everything froze to the carpet. That was a mess.

Just glad today is over and hopefully it won't get this cold again for 17 more years. I know all my teacher friends are happy though, no school again tomorrow.

Yeah, school is cancelled here as well. I love my kids but I will be happy when school is back in session.

I just got a scary amount of new followers on twitter.

Yeah, school is cancelled here as well. I love my kids but I will be happy when school is back in session.

Same here. Erica is going to stay home with them tomorrow, so I can get some work done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back