The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So FSU's defense is awesome. Love (hate) the blitz looks they're giving Marshall. Gonna make him make quick decisions... which might not be good.

Two quick plays, already 3rd down. Need to get moving up field, side to side isnt going to be there every play.

They need 6 here with a huge first down here.

It amazes me that both teams are trying to run the ball on the edges. These are some of the fastest defensive players on the planet. ITS NOT GOING TO WORK! North and south is how auburn is going to have success

It amazes me that both teams are trying to run the ball on the edges. These are some of the fastest defensive players on the planet. ITS NOT GOING TO WORK! North and south is how auburn is going to have success
Have to run wide to open things up, dude.

Good play on D there by FSU. Late throw it seemed.

What a call right there!

Have to run wide to open things up, dude.

I know. It's the frustrated bystander in me lol run wide to soften the middle. Pass to set up the run. Run to set up play action. Simple yet hard to watch lol

Tre Mason ladies and gents!

Love the late play change by Gus there to move them in to something that would get the points on the board.

Mason is just fast. Let's see if fsu can answer

TD Calls for another Albtross!

Good play design there

The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Helps when you don't run into your own guy on the tackle.

Scratch that, it was an auburn guy. Happened too quick for me to see

Doesn't get much easier than that. You could tell immediately FSU was out of position and had no chance.

Helluva play call!

Really impressed with how well Auburn is throwing the ball. Other than the dud on the first drive their passing attack has been great.

Anyone watching ESPN News? BCS Film room. Analysis of the X's and O's while it happens. Pretty cool.

ESPNEWS is showing the all-22 view of the game with coaches and ESPN analysts breaking down every play call. Loving this feed right now.

Hi, my name is Dee Ford. I am an animal.

Untouched...nice

Damn. Special Teams blunder. First down FSU.

Punter got rocked

Auburn's defense is playing lights out right now. But then their special teams go make a dumb play like that.

Why? Use your head man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back