Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stock b'asha and JDL were kind of garbage for me. I could never find a shaft pairing that made sense for me.

If you mean "made for" when you say stock, you can find some really good prices on b asha shafts right now. Although, put me in the lot that says that stuff doesn't make a difference.

For older driver models, I always wanted to try the original Cleveland Classic with a b asha in it. I bet that would be a good combo that could be had pretty cheap right now.

If you mean "made for" when you say stock, you can find some really good prices on b asha shafts right now. Although, put me in the lot that says that stuff doesn't make a difference.

For older driver models, I always wanted to try the original Cleveland Classic with a b asha in it. I bet that would be a good combo that could be had pretty cheap right now.

I don't mean "made-for" at all. I more or less mean the shafts that I have been able to try. I have hit b'ashas. I would probably need a 5x in the b'asha. I to believe that "stock" or made-for doesn't automatically mean bad.

In reality, I'm not in a terrible rush right now. I am going to pump the breaks and get a proper fitting on the flightscope. But I am still confused at how drastically different the driver numbers were on the flightscope compared to the 4 other sims & monitors I have been on.

Oh. That makes more sense. (I do understand that the made-for shafts can get a little "clicky" though...)

Stock b asha for the Classic XL is the 4 -series, which I agree is probably not the right shaft for you. Although, I've also mentioned that your current driver is not the right driver for you (or anyone), but you haven't listened to that.

So be it. You just bought yourself a rematch and a repeat of Gauntlet Sunday Singles.
Yes! On the rematch part.

As for an equipment ponder? I'll just say "588" and "Smart" and leave it to the imagination.

Yes! On the rematch part.

As for an equipment ponder? I'll just say "588" and "Smart" and leave it to the imagination.

I have some of those, let's deal!

I need a new driver. The R1 needs to go. Looking at RFX, optiforce, fg tour M3. XCG 6 and 7 beta, 588, Covert 2.0 and I25. So I just need to sit and wait for everything to be released. Winter waiting sucks.

I just happen to have a black one in the stable that I am not currently using.

Hey, talk to me not him. :alien:

Hahahaha

I'm not in a position to purchase right now. Unless the deal is screaming..haha. But Cookie my friend its all yours if you're interested in it. O'Carroll good looking out and looking forward to meeting you in MB!

I need a new driver. The R1 needs to go. Looking at RFX, optiforce, fg tour M3. XCG 6 and 7 beta, 588, Covert 2.0 and I25. So I just need to sit and wait for everything to be released. Winter waiting sucks.

I have an XCG6 stock stiff laying around I can send you anytime if you want to use it for a few rounds (once the snow melts).

I still dream of an Optiforce 460 with the Diamana S+ or a Red Tie

After finding out that the Apex irons are a ridicules price over here ive changed my ponder back to maybe the Speedblades or the new x2hot irons coming out.

After finding out that the Apex irons are a ridicules price over here ive changed my ponder back to maybe the Speedblades or the new x2hot irons coming out.

Too expensive to have them shipped from the US?

Looking at the Ogio Taj cart bag, I like the diamond organizer and the big cooler pocket. Looks like it is discontinued even though it is a 2013 bag? Lowest price I can find is $139.99 for the acid. Of course the color I like the most is the most expensive.

Pondering when the THP/Seemore headcovers are gonna drop after that little hint from JB...

I have an XCG6 stock stiff laying around I can send you anytime if you want to use it for a few rounds (once the snow melts).

I just may take you up on this.

I just may take you up on this.
Anytime, just let me know. I'll fire it up to you now if you can use it at all at this time of year. There's a small dent on the bottom at the very back and a few scratches but nothing that should affect the performance.

Cleveland Smart Sole C Wedge.

A few days early....no nike ponder?
Reserved for #WPF only.

I was organizing my golf gear back in order, and saw my niblick... and then I saw my 58 S wedge, and then my ponder began.

Reserved for #WPF only.

I was organizing my golf gear back in order, and saw my niblick... and then I saw my 58 S wedge, and then my ponder began.

Its a solid ponder, I'd like to mess with one eventually.

I was going to bring my Niblick to FL for my gap wedge, but then I remembered my AWESOME wedge is home.

Its a solid ponder, I'd like to mess with one eventually.

I was going to bring my Niblick to FL for my gap wedge, but then I remembered my AWESOME wedge is home.
I have an AW you might reaaaallly like.

It says Apex on it.

I have an AW you might reaaaallly like.

It says Apex on it.

Still haven't hit those. Need to.

Why do I want another set of irons now?

Still haven't hit those. Need to.

Why do I want another set of irons now?
Probably because they are shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back