#FranchiseRewritten #Year2HasBegun

THP has never let us down before.
2014 is looking like quite the year. can't wait to see what awesomeness is brought upon us.

I love that thought.

If you're not moving forward, you're going backward.

Make it rain!! Love it

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Love it!

Thanks to all the THP crew for everything you guys are doing, making people's golf (and life) better

Mind blown for sure! Can't wait for all the excellence this yr will bring to our great community and the golfing world!

Just when you think THP can't get any better, you are told that you're wrong!

I've never been so happy to be wrong and I am excited to be apart of it.

JB and his posts, wow! JB and GG you are effin amazing! So proud to call my self a THPer!

It is really comforting knowing that THP is here for us, to make this community the absolute top notch one stop for our golfing needs.

The Vision of THP is astounding! What is done for the masses here is something truly special!
THP is already the standard of what all golf forums aspire to be, and that's simply not good enough!

THP, thank you for making this such a special place to so many people!

We aren't lying. BIG year incoming.

Nice. Liking what I am seeing from the THP staff.

Really glad that I'm along for the ride. It has been a blast so far.

Once again......increase my killing power, eh?

This year has been awesome already. Can't wait to see what's next on the horizon.

It is amazing to see how JB and GG's vision grows year over year...and yet we are the ones that always benefit via information or opportunities.

Wow that's some mind blowing going on there. #Rewritten #2014ISNOJOKE

Please make a vine of GG rapping the chorus. please.

^^This^^ would make my day.

Very happy to be onboard this train.

I just don't have words anymore.

I have no idea how THP keeps going bigger and better year over year, but from what I've seen in my short time here, it just does. JB and Morgan are unique in both their vision and ability to execute, and we all benefit from their gifts.

It is amazing to see how JB and GG's vision grows year over year...and yet we are the ones that always benefit via information or opportunities.

You nailed it!

So proud to be a part of this incredible and groundbreaking family!

You guy's are amazing. Every year you grow in leaps and bounds and when we think you can't do more this comes. Thanks guys.

I didn't know I played basketball!

Looks like you're on the green team (Celtics?), standing behind Lohaus. Can just see your face, looks just like you!

Fun seeing all the excitement and no doubt this is just the tip of the iceberg. THP keeps growing leaps and bounds, I'm personally pretty proud to be even the tiny part that I am.

Love the energy the past two days. I expect nothing less from THP. I also never get tired of hearing about it!

My mind can't even take this awesome. Just too much of it to comprehend.

Finally back from Vegas! So much catching up to do and this is the first thread I came by. Cannot wait to see what is in store for 2014!!!

Back