#FranchiseRewritten #Year2HasBegun

More is always better. . . . well, almost always.....but definitely always better when it comes to THP !!
I'm excited to see what we have coming.

#FranchiseRewritten

This just brings a huge smile to my face.

Another great year
tap tap taparoo

Guys you forgot to send my notice of employment.

Looks like its a great year to dive head first into THP and take advantage of all the offerings here at this great place

Looks like you're on the green team (Celtics?), standing behind Lohaus. Can just see your face, looks just like you!

I was going to say if he was playing, he gaffed on the defence, seems to be guarding his own man lol.

Love it! Can't wait to see this year unfold.

I have no doubt that 2014 will be the year that future years will look back and compare themselves to. So glad to be a member of THP and to have gotten to meet a small portion of you. Hopefully I will get to meet and hack it around with more of you in 2014!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you play the song and then read the post it makes it even better haha.

If you play the song and then read the post it makes it even better haha.

To say there are no "hidden" thoughts in that song that translate to the whole outlook would be a fib.
It makes a lot of sense...At least in my tiny head.

To say there are no "hidden" thoughts in that song that translate to the whole outlook would be a fib.

Although I don't completely know the extent of it I knew there was a message in the song.

I know you have been looking at boats so it makes perfect sense to me. :alien:

THP is just simply effin amazing! I am so happy to be a small part of it You guys deserve every bit of the success you're having and more, and should be so proud of how your dream is unfolding.

Although I don't completely know the extent of it I knew there was a message in the song.

I don't think any of us know the extent but it's crystal clear what the message is. Good stuff.

I don't think any of us know the extent but it's crystal clear what the message is. Good stuff.

Just a bit of self motivation to remind myself of a few things, such as how awesome the people are that are here.

This place is amazing. 2013 was great but 2014 is getting better, all I can say is:

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!! #franchiserewritten :D:joy::joy::rockon::rockon: Thank you JB and GG and all the members.

Just a bit of self motivation to remind myself of a few things, such as how awesome the people are that are here.

I'm just trying to figure out who Dre is and why he left..heh

I'm just trying to figure out who Dre is and why he left..heh

Dre never left dude....Just some people forgot about him. Their mistake.

Big time. Also as dangerous as listening to Will Smith albums.

Love it. Love this place so much. Thank you to all the THP staff for all you do, and especially JB and Morgan. This year is going to be off the chain because of you guys.

I got it right away....especially the part where Dre says, "I'm the one who said, 'Mother#$%! the WRX'.".....true story.

Couldn't have picked a better song! You could have posted that entire album and it would have been perfect. BTW....can I get that as my entrance music for the Morgan Cup?

I got it right away....especially the part where Dre says, "I'm the one who said, 'Mother#$%! the WRX'.".....true story.

Couldn't have picked a better song! You could have posted that entire album and it would have been perfect. BTW....can I get that as my entrance music for the Morgan Cup?

Definitely not about WRX buddy. We have a solid relationship with Richard and the team he has built. Wish them nothing but the best. They do their thing and we do ours. This is about us. The green and mutha effin white.

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say but nothing comes out when they move their lips just a bunch of gibberish and muthafers act like they forgot THP...

boom!!!

Back