Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

I'm similar in the looking forward to seeing more of the +'s, but don't sleep on the Bio Cell irons, by design they are long and forgiving.

In the end, I'm not scared to rock them.

So far I think the Bio cell looks fantastic, but the footprint will be way too big for me. The + line may sway me a little depending on the offset and overall looks once I'm standing over them. I really enjoy and want a smaller iron head, for right now anyways, but I'll never say never.

So far I think the Bio cell looks fantastic, but the footprint will be way too big for me. The + line may sway me a little depending on the offset and overall looks once I'm standing over them. I really enjoy and want a smaller iron head, for right now anyways, but I'll never say never.

You've got the game to play whatever you want buddy, its a fact.

When are the Bio Cell + suppose to be reviled anyways?

Likely the PGA Show. I know in Cali they were making some final decisions on finishes and such, hence no in hands then.

Have searched high and low looking for pics of these and I've even talked to some buddies in the business, no ones seen them lol. Thy may be a Sasquatch iron lol, we hear about them but never see one.

Likely the PGA Show. I know in Cali they were making some final decisions on finishes and such, hence no in hands then.

Thanks James. I sort of figured, but having not seen them in the catalog I wasn't sure if they would be ready for the show or not.

I too can't wait to out some swings across the line and see what comes out on top!

Also agree with whatever we are afforded the opportunity in July, I will be floored! I mentioned last year during the event that it would be cool to see the color variety across the staff bags and apparel to really showcase the v ast options they have!

Hackers can't be choosy and I will embed it all for life long stories to tell my grandchildren! Of course that should be many years from now, better be anyway!

I still remember being on the range with you in IOWA and handing you the Cell to hit for the 1st time. Never forget the look in your face after your 1st two hits with it. Classic!

You've got the game to play whatever you want buddy, its a fact.

Thanks dude, I'm not sure I should be playing what I enjoy regularly but I worked hard to hit those little buggers lol. Have you seen renderings of the +line?

Have searched high and low looking for pics of these and I've even talked to some buddies in the business, no ones seen them lol. Thy may be a Sasquatch iron lol, we hear about them but never see one.

If they're anything like the current Amp Forged, I'll be interesting. Wouldn't mind something similar in size with a little more forgiveness in the 4i-6i.

Either which way, Cobra are going to have so many options for you Staffers. I really look forward to following along with everyone's thoughts and decisions. Probably more so than any other company (shhhhhh. Don't tell anyone though :alien:)

I know we are still a good bit away from club selection but I couldn't help but build a bag in my handy 2014 MC excel file.

To my surprise, I only have 13 clubs! Haha, great problem to have.

D
16*h
20*h
23*h
6i - GW
55,61* wedges
Putter

Hmmmmm....I love pondering. :)

Hell, its all I think about cookie.

Driver ??? - Red Tie
3w BioCell+ - Red Tie
5w BioCell - Red Tie
5-GW BioCell+ - C-Taper Lite
54*/58* Tour Trusty - Stock S200
SeeMore m6 - 36.5"

Bio cell + driver
Bio cell + 5 wood 16 degree
Hybo 19
Hybo 22
6 - Pw bio cell
Gw tour trusty 50 black
Sw tour trusty 54 black
Lb tour trusty 58 black
Seemore... have no of clue which one..All depends on what's available. .

Side bar... which options were available from seemore last year? ( I do under stand that this year could be completly different)

Bio cell + driver
Bio cell + 5 wood 16 degree
Hybo 19
Hybo 22
6 - Pw bio cell
Gw tour trusty 50 black
Sw tour trusty 54 black
Lb tour trusty 58 black
Seemore... have no of clue which one..All depends on what's available. .

Side bar... which options were available from seemore last year? ( I do under stand that this year could be completly different)

I believe the mSeries, PTM line, and xSeries

I believe the mSeries, PTM line, and xSeries

Counterbalanced m7... I shall wipe the drool from my mouth...

Hell, its all I think about cookie.

Driver ??? - Red Tie
3w BioCell+ - Red Tie
5w BioCell - Red Tie
5-GW BioCell+ - C-Taper Lite
54*/58* Tour Trusty - Stock S200
SeeMore m6 - 36.5"

Jman, curious as to your thoughts on having a +3w and a regular 5w.

I know we are still a good bit away from club selection but I couldn't help but build a bag in my handy 2014 MC excel file.

To my surprise, I only have 13 clubs! Haha, great problem to have.

D
16*h
20*h
23*h
6i - GW
55,61* wedges
Putter

Hmmmmm....I love pondering. :)
What's a MC excel file? Being a MC noob, and an accountant, I love excel files.....

What's a MC excel file? Being a MC noob, and an accountant, I love excel files.....

I have a few tabs...one sorted by sponsors, one by teams, and then another with club info including loft, etc. helps me picture things better. :)

I have a few tabs...one sorted by sponsors, one by teams, and then another with club info including loft, etc. helps me picture things better. :)

god I miss having those spreadsheets.
I'll never forget one of the guys on my team last year sent me an excel sheet for their potential bag lineup in March. It had like 3 bags made up on clubs/shafts/golf ball.

Sounds like a fun little Friday work project. Who cares about this hard deadline anyway? #notme #mcprep

Driver ??? - Red Tie
3/4 Wood ??? - Red Tie
2/3 BioCell Hybrid - ???
5-GW BioCell+ or maybe a combo set - C-Taper Lite
54*/58* Tour Trusty - C-Taper Lite
SeeMore OneCS Counterbalanced - 40"

Looks like I am only at 13 as well. For a guy who had 6 headcovers in the bag not including the putter, this would be quite a change.

god I miss having those spreadsheets.
I'll never forget one of the guys on my team last year sent me an excel sheet for their potential bag lineup in March. It had like 3 bags made up on clubs/shafts/golf ball.
There's a good chance that was me, that spreadsheet was one of my favorite things to ponder prepping for the MC! And it got a workout when a tour rep PM came!

Driver ??? - Red Tie
3/4 Wood ??? - Red Tie
2/3 BioCell Hybrid - ???
5-GW BioCell+ or maybe a combo set - C-Taper Lite
54*/58* Tour Trusty - C-Taper Lite
SeeMore OneCS Counterbalanced - 40"

Looks like I am only at 13 as well. For a guy who had 6 headcovers in the bag not including the putter, this would be quite a change.

early signs are good cookie!

There's a good chance that was me, that spreadsheet was one of my favorite things to ponder prepping for the MC! And it got a workout when a tour rep PM came!

lol it was and it was awesome. Loved the excitement

If they're anything like the current Amp Forged, I'll be interesting. Wouldn't mind something similar in size with a little more forgiveness in the 4i-6i.

Either which way, Cobra are going to have so many options for you Staffers. I really look forward to following along with everyone's thoughts and decisions. Probably more so than any other company (shhhhhh. Don't tell anyone though :alien:)

OMG are the Bio Cell + irons SEXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYY.....from the top and face on. Still not a big fan of the busy backside area. I've dated girls who had similar features...only from the face on it was a bit too much to bear after sobering up... :laughing:

Look like the AP2 at address. I can see myself with these. I wonder if they'll have a Cell + forged offering...?

So far, my bag looks like this:
Driver: Bio Cell + (Red or Blue), w/something comparable to the B-Series I play now. Red Tie? 70g
Fairway: Bio Cell 3/4 w (Red or Blue). w/ anything other than the stock PX shaft. Would settle for older Fubuki Tour or the like. 75g
Irons: ACP or Bio Cell +, 3-P. PXi 5.5, +5", +1* (lamkin i-line grips +3 wraps) or iomic midsize....a boy can dream.
Wedges: Tour Trusty Satin, 52/8, 56/8, 60/10 PXi 5.5
Putter: DB4X CS or z3 Tour Limited - Platinum , 35", 72* and a grip similar to the Scotty Pistol

Told my buddy last night who is a teaching pro and on the Nike staff and he was borderline jealous when I told him about all of this. Now he wants my current set because Nike isn't treating him well.

OMG are the Bio Cell + irons SEXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYY.....from the top and face on. Still not a big fan of the busy backside area. I've dated girls who had similar features...only from the face on it was a bit too much to bear after sobering up... :laughing:

Look like the AP2 at address. I can see myself with these. I wonder if they'll have a Cell + forged offering...?

So far, my bag looks like this:
Driver: Bio Cell + (Red or Blue), w/something comparable to the B-Series I play now. Red Tie? 70g
Fairway: Bio Cell 3/4 w (Red or Blue). w/ anything other than the stock PX shaft. Would settle for older Fubuki Tour or the like. 75g
Irons: ACP or Bio Cell +, 3-P. PXi 5.5, +5", +1* (lamkin i-line grips +3 wraps) or iomic midsize....a boy can dream.
Wedges: Tour Trusty Satin, 52/8, 56/8, 60/10 PXi 5.5
Putter: DB4X CS or z3 Tour Limited - Platinum , 35", 72* and a grip similar to the Scotty Pistol

Told my buddy last night who is a teaching pro and on the Nike staff and he was borderline jealous when I told him about all of this. Now he wants my current set because Nike isn't treating him well.

No forged. No need to be either IMO as that is all mental, but thats another topic that has already been addressed PLENTY.

No forged. No need to be either IMO as that is all mental, but thats another topic that has already been addressed PLENTY.

True enough. They have enough tech now to make cast irons feel and sound soft

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

Back