Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

So I just had a humbling moment again. How lucky are we. Thp members selected to be sponsored by cobrA/puma golf. An oem that trying to push the envelope with new materials and engineering ideas that seem new to the game. Clothing and shoes that bring a brightness and boldness that many golfers including myself absolutely love. Selected to be on a team. Getting intetview type p.m's from captains.Training, practicing being there for your team. Using social media to promote. THOUSANDS of people following the threads, following your team, following YOU. Supporting this awsome dream that thp and sponsors have made a reality. WOW!

Guys please remember that these are not equipment threads. We have threads on every piece of equipment that is being discussed. Please use those when discussing the gear. Thank you.

THPMC....so jacked

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

THPMC....so jacked

As am I. Cant wait to see what cobra has up their sleeves for us!
#teamcpg

Trying not to talk to much about what equipment I want....pretty tough. Currently somewhere over southern illinois en route to NOLA and all im thinking about are golf clubs

Now that was exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so pumped to rock Cobra clubs it's not even funny. I'm so glad they are in the 2014 Morgan Cup and have given us the chance of a lifetime.

Red. I believe my Cobra Golf theme in 2014 is Red.

Just throwing it out there but the PUMA line up from head to toe is stellar.

Having options is a great thing and boy oh boy does Cobra/Puma ever knock it out of the park with options!

#lookinggoodincobraorange
Thats my motto. Im going bold!

Just got an email from from Golfsmith that they're doing a Cobra Launch Event this Saturday Free Custom Fitting from 11am to 3pm, I believe at all locations. I'm going to try to hit up the one in Watertown, MA PM me if you want to meetup.

I'll go with green.

I didn't see that available for irons but I forget things and I'm an idiot at times.

If greens available, that is default número UNO choice.

Red is deux.

Jmookie match?

Having options is a great thing and boy oh boy does Cobra/Puma ever knock it out of the park with options!

I had a lot of fun with the options last year. Blue Driver, Orange 3W, Red 5W, and Silver Hybrid. Kind of funny when your biggest decision for a golf club is what color to choose.

I had a lot of fun with the options last year. Blue Driver, Orange 3W, Red 5W, and Silver Hybrid. Kind of funny when your biggest decision for a golf club is what color to choose.

I do like the mix. Anything you would've done differently as a Cobra/Puma staffer in hindsight?

I do like the mix. Anything you would've done differently as a Cobra/Puma staffer in hindsight?

The mix actually sounds good

I didn't see that available for irons but I forget things and I'm an idiot at times.

If greens available, that is default número UNO choice.

Red is deux.

Green in woods, black in irons, black wedges.

All I could need.

I have no idea on color this year. I would love to know what color our bags will be and match it off that.

Back