Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Cleveland staffers may want to tune in tonight!

7:30...absolutely!!

So this is freaking sweet!! Thanks for that Cookie!

Just seen this on Twitter, I know my plans tonight lol... Thanks Cookie

yeah Im hoping I can locate the cleveland fitting cart and get a fitting done this year

I really like that they have three levels of locations to search for, hopefully there is something in your area!
http://www.clevelandgolf.com/US_dealers-locator.html
I'm on my phone, so I haven't checked yet, but finding this and going through a fitting will be my #1 priority equipment wise.

Oh...and I love the idea of the Red Tie in the fairway wood.

I'll be tuned in.

HMMMMM????

Just noticed on Cleveland's website that the fairway woods and hybrids are completely blank, along with the absence of the Classic line of drivers...looks like 7:30 will perhaps be the release of the 588 line of woods online...and maybe more? Can't wait!

Very interesting JN. I was on the site myself, but somehow glazed over this.

Just noticed on Cleveland's website that the fairway woods and hybrids are completely blank, along with the absence of the Classic line of drivers...looks like 7:30 will perhaps be the release of the 588 line of woods online...and maybe more? Can't wait!

I'm guessing the same thing. Guess golfSmith pulled the trigger real early.

Ok, so another thread that I reread from the very beginning today and missed a bunch of stuff earlier.
Also, peep this 2014 Staff Bag:

1460287_10152065455680479_717032098_n.jpg

*Drools*
That picture made "it" move. No joke, that is now the desktop background of my desktop, laptop, work computer, and soon to be cell phone and iPad.

Another question I have is whether Never Compromise will be back this year or will it be strictly be the Cleveland line?
Nobody seemed to have an answer for this, and neither do I, but I actually came across their putters last night when browsing the Cleveland website. As much buzz as was generated by the SmartSquare, those NC putters are GORGEOUS.

Im looking forward to getting a fitting done and seeing how the Altitude fares against the new 588 Custom
This. SO much this. I want to hit EVERYTHING they have outside, off of grass, with monitors. No second guessing any equipment choices for me come July!

To the guys already selected, which irons in the current lineup would you pick and why? How much experience do you have gaming Cleveland gear?
I am literally all over the board with this. Most of my pondering has centered around the MT and TT line, or a combo of both. If the CBs are updated and made available to us, I'd be interested in those as well. My whacky golf brain flip-flops between what look I want in my irons on a daily basis, and today the CBs fit the bill. No matter what, I will find a demo day, hit everything, and go through the proper fitting experience prior to my final decision.

I didn't realize how much Cleveland Gear I have sitting around. I have a Classic hybrid, which I'm currently playing; a 56 degree 588 RTX CB wedge that I pulled as it didn't fit in my desired lofts when I changed iron sets; and SmartSole S and C wedges which are also currently in my bag. In each case, I found the equipment to be flat out awesome from looks, forgiveness, and playability standpoints.

Your all set now to go try some goodies. Say I dont know how the sponsors work before the morgan cup if they get you to go meet with someone like that, so you can atleast get a feel of what your going to have. Say I got a message from CAA_Beat that he had a spare Cleveland wedge, so he's going to send it to me. Can't wait for that, and Thanks alot Rob!!!

No problem buddy, il try and get it on its way tomorrow.

I had company at 7 pm what was the announcement

I had company at 7 pm what was the announcement
588 Custom Driver will go on sale February 7.

Edit: And the 588 fairway and hybrid info are up on their site.

588 Custom Driver will go on sale February 7.

Edit: And the 588 fairway and hybrid info are up on their site.

Dude another morning waking up realizing were in the freaking Morgan Cup with Cleveland!!! Love it!!!

Dude another morning waking up realizing were in the freaking Morgan Cup with Cleveland!!! Love it!!!
Every single day gets better

hmm:

588 Custom 10.5
588 Fairway 3 Wood 15.5*
588 Fairway 7 Wood 20.5* or 588 Hybrid H3 20*
Who knows on Irons 4-PW
New Wedges-50/54/58, perhaps a smart sole at 58*
Classic HB1 Putter

Pretty close to what I'll be looking at.

Pretty close to what I'll be looking at.

Yeah, I think with my recent success with 4 irons I may roll with one this time around. The temptation of a 7W is there, but I have to game at least 1 hybo right?

That looks like a sweet selection for the bag. Im surprised your thinking about getting a 7 wood? I know I would probably go with the hybrid.
hmm:

588 Custom 10.5
588 Fairway 3 Wood 15.5*
Who knows on Irons 4-PW
Classic HB1 Putter

That looks like a sweet selection for the bag. Im surprised your thinking about getting a 7 wood? I know I would probably go with the hybrid.

I have the old mashie 7W and that think is stupid easy to hit off the tee and the deck. And right now I hit it off the deck better than hybrids. But it may come down to the 4 iron spot

Yeah, I think with my recent success with 4 irons I may roll with one this time around. The temptation of a 7W is there, but I have to game at least 1 hybo right?

Oh god. I didn't see the 4 iron. Not going to happen for me lol.

I don't think you have to game a hybrid. Definitley give them a shot, but nothing saying you can't go 7W.

Oh god. I didn't see the 4 iron. Not going to happen for me lol.

I don't think you have to game a hybrid. Definitley give them a shot, but nothing saying you can't go 7W.

Ha ha, there was s stretch late in the year where I was hitting the 4I really well.

If I can get over the top/block push with hybo off the deck I'll snag one of them instead of the 7W.

J40 hybo was in play a few times on the tee at the MC, most notably #2 at True Blue which was too much club

hmm:

588 Custom 10.5
588 Fairway 3 Wood 15.5*
Who knows on Irons 4-PW
Classic HB1 Putter

Nice dude. I'm looking at

588 Custom 9.5
588 3 wood (either 14 or 15.5)
588 5 wood 18
588 20.5 hybrid
Irons are interesting. I have thought about an altitude 5 iron here (loft actually ='s 4 iron for me) then going 5- GW depending on lofts
New wedges 55/60 or 54/60
Smart Square Center shafted

Back