The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

What do you want to get your masters in?
I didn't yet. I keep talking myself out of it. But when I do, it'll be Forensic Accounting.

I didn't yet. I keep talking myself out of it. But when I do, it'll be Forensic Accounting.

Online or face to face? BTW I spent the last 6 years working at SUNY Empire. They do prior learning assessment where you get college credit for real world work and can get some classes waived that way when you do go.

Good luck!

I'm in this same boat. Full time Masters in a year, but I can't do full time, so I keep making excuses. If I had just started part time when I first talked myself out of it, I'd be done already!

I have a masters...I'll sell it to ya...win/win

Nursing. I am mainly taking prerequisites this semester and next. Hoping by spring next year to officially be accepted into the program.

Very cool that you're going into nursing! Tell Dean that there are a bunch of hospitals here in Boston. I need more golfing buddies. :)

Online or face to face? BTW I spent the last 6 years working at SUNY Empire. They do prior learning assessment where you get college credit for real world work and can get some classes waived that way when you do go.
It's a long story, but where I got my undergrad degree is no longer certified by NYSHED for the CPA exam (they do this through 4 and 1 programs now). Since I didn't do the 4 and 1 program, I would have to get a Masters in Accounting that qualifies candidates to sit for the CPA exam. I don't believe Empire's program does, but I will double check.
I have a masters...I'll sell it to ya...win/win
I have no money, but I have SEVEN golf bags I'll trade ya.....

It's a long story, but where I got my undergrad degree is no longer certified by NYSHED for the CPA exam (they do this through 4 and 1 programs now). Since I didn't do the 4 and 1 program, I would have to get a Masters in Accounting that qualifies candidates to sit for the CPA exam. I don't believe Empire's program does, but I will double check.

I have no money, but I have SEVEN golf bags I'll trade ya.....

Correct theirs doesn't allow you to sit for the exam.

my man Mike at Golf Galaxy used his contacts at Nike HQ to hook me up with a FlexLoft adaptor!! wooooohoooo! if it wasn't for this I might not have been able to get one for a few months.

Both of my Masters degrees were earned online through a real school (looking at you University of Phoenix). It took some time to get used to online only but I enjoy it.

Long day, but good day. Couch time + Rum + THP = Perfect relaxation technique.

Both of my Masters degrees were earned online through a real school (looking at you University of Phoenix). It took some time to get used to online only but I enjoy it.

So many more schools are doing online and distance learning. So much easier for adult learners.

Niece just came over and made this for me. Said she loved me. I'm butter.

3yda8a9e.jpg

Just found out my Mom's massive tumor isn't cancerous. I don't even know how to express my relief.

Great news, Army!

Just found out my Mom's massive tumor isn't cancerous. I don't even know how to express my relief.

That is fantastic news!

That's awesome Curt!

Now that's some awesome news right there!!!

Awesome news Army Golf!

I should probably put this in the Mini-van thread, but it's a HHJJ too. :) Last payment sent in on our Odyssey; mini-van paid off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back