The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't understand - every little improvement I make is as though the boulder stayed. Then I go on to making the next one happen.

I predict you're playing your best golf ever by June.

Kevin

I like the way you think. Every little improvement is like a little chock you can you to hold the boulder in place as you systematically work it to the top. Good idea.

I predict you're playing your best golf ever by June.

Kevin

Now if I could just rub off on some other people here.

Now if I could just rub off on some other people here.

You're just doing it on purpose aren't you? hehehe

:quiet:

I'm :in-love: My brother and I went to the Golf show here in Columbus on Saturday. I picked up a Nickent 4DX Evolver for $90. He picked up an Evolver, Nickent 5DX hybrid and a set of Nickent 4DX CB irons for a heck of a deal. We stopped at the indoor driving range on the way home and I fell in love with my new driver. I also really liked the 4DX CB irons. I wish I would have been able to hit those before I bought my clubs. I think I may have ended up with those instead. I'll just steal his for a couple of rounds and play them.

I can't explain it, but there is something in the air today. It's not like a full moon and it's not like there is magic in the air, but strange things are going on. Good strange things though.

I got my wiring issue in the house fixed today! I found a wire that had gotten hot in one of the girls rooms, I've never been so happy to find a burnt wire in my life. I also went through every outlet on that circuit and moved the wires from being stabbed to the screws. I think I'm going to go through the rest of the house this week and check all of the outlets.

Just remember, Diane and Kevin--Camus posited that ultimately, Sisyphus was happy.

Just remember, Diane and Kevin--Camus posited that ultimately, Sisyphus was happy.

I prefer to have hope - about golf, life and just about everything else.

In a golf sense, Camus knocked that one in the hole. Think of how gloriously happy golfers become when a golf milestone is reached, a couple of rare birdies are made, or that long snaky putt drops. All the while knowing it's more than likely that boulder is coming back at you within the next couple shots, holes, or rounds.

What do you know? I agree with a Frenchmen, and as far as I'm aware, he wasn't a chef.

Kevin

I'm getting a new desk lamp today at work!! Someone broke mine the other day so I'm getting a brand new one :clapp:

I'm getting a new desk lamp today at work!! Someone broke mine the other day so I'm getting a brand new one :clapp:

Spoiler
That someone wouldnt be your boyfriend, would it? :wink:

Shipped out Diane's and Bonk's gifts today....means more room in my trunk!

Thanks1974 sent me a PM that he shipped me the sunglasses he won in the THP Let's Make a Deal contest! Woohoo! What a great guy!

Thanks1974 sent me a PM that he shipped me the sunglasses he won in the THP Let's Make a Deal contest! Woohoo! What a great guy!

I second that!!

Shipped out Diane's and Bonk's gifts today....means more room in my trunk!

Thanks sent me a PM too. I can't wait to get my new pink shirt. Thank you again Thanks. This is so sweet of you.

Finally finished my math exams. I was up till 2 am studying last night, and am paying for it now..

Congratulations Dent. I don't miss my days of taking exams. I hope you did well.

Okay, I declare myself officially caught up.

It helps when all the equipment threads don't even apply.

On the plus side of feeling this way - I can't eat so I will lose some weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back