Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Just had a call and request for a 1:00 meeting. I told them I'll be there by 1:03.......

Should have said 1:15. Now you have to go into the meeting not knowing if you got in or not!

I'm sitting here having lunch and waiting nervously for 1 pm. Concocted a tuna, egg (hard boiled) bacon and cheese melt. Holy cow is this good!

Dear, Robman7

Answer your phone...I like Hilton Head, I like Golf and I love both of those with THPERS

Dear, Robman7

Answer your phone...I like Hilton Head, I like Golf and I love both of those with THPERS

Roberto answer your phone!!!!!! Cannot include you if you do not include yourself!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

No, but I do stay at Holiday Inn Expresses quite often.....

Me too but it's because of their cinammon roles at breakfast!

Will sign ups be in a new thread, or on page 1 of this one? Anyone know? Getting very nervous!

No, but I do stay at Holiday Inn Expresses quite often.....

Now if I can get into this event I may be able to have some of there breakfast cinammon roles. That's why I stay there!

Will sign ups be in a new thread, or on page 1 of this one? Anyone know? Getting very nervous!

Quoted for importance of question.

Signing Up
The THP Invitational only has a limited amount of spots, therefore, signing up in advance is crucial to reserve your spot. Signup will take place Friday, January 10th at 1pm EST. At that time we will post instructions in this thread on how signup will take place. At the time of signup, a $50 non-refundable deposit will be due to hold your spot with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to the event.

I'm ready!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should have said 1:15. Now you have to go into the meeting not knowing if you got in or not!

I'm sitting here having lunch and waiting nervously for 1 pm. Concocted a tuna, egg (hard boiled) bacon and cheese melt. Holy cow is this good!

BACON FTW!!!
images

Prepping my email now...

Is it too soon to start mashing F5 repeatedly?

Hopefully I can snag a spot in this one since I live locally. Also wish they could have locked down the Trent jones course. The Daq shack at the turn could've made things interesting.

Hopefully I can snag a spot in this one since I live locally. Also wish they could have locked down the Trent jones course. The Daq shack at the turn could've made things interesting.

Truthfully, we chose this course specifically. Could have had any course there we wanted, but having played them this one is so perfect for this event. Looking forward to meeting you dude.

There is always a reason for the courses that they pick. Trust me, it will be worth it.

Dawg is sitting in my truck with his tongue hanging out ? waiting to enter !

5 minutes warning. Looking forward to not having JT tell me on the 8th hole that a big hole has ripped open in the seat of my pants this time.

5 minutes warning. Looking forward to not having JT tell me on the 8th hole that a big hole has ripped open in the seat of my pants this time.

That's the pro move. Ask Dev.

All kinds of winners camped in here, I LOVE IT

1st post updated with the info needed to sign up. Make sure you have it ALL in there.

Fastest I've been yet

Back