Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Email sent. Had to use cell phone. Could not get WiFi to connect at Panera bread. Hope I was fast enough.

Sent after fumbling around clicking like a crazy man on stuff.

Hope I make it.

Holy Mother of God, I can't believe I screwed up the first email. It was so simple. AAARGH! Was pretty fast though, even with two emails.

Anyone nervous?

Sent after fumbling around clicking like a crazy man on stuff.

Hope I make it.

Mine had some copy/paste remnants in it. I hope I don't lose points on that account!! :alien:

Dawg is sitting in my truck chewing on the steering wheel. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would venture to say I was one of the first handfuls of entries!

Counting my email, that's 22 people that have posted in this thread saying that they sent emails in. Wondering if there are 10 more people in the woodwork that haven't posted yet.

Anyone nervous?

I'm feeling good about this one for some reason. I hope missing out on the other events has helped me craft the e-mail skills necessary for THP Invitational goodness. I am still nervous though, can't help that.

Of course now the wifi connects. Curse you Panera! And Mike, YES I"M Nervous! :fingers-crossed:

All my pertinent info in hiding down on the signature line when I look at my sent email. Hope GG sees it.

Anyone gotten a PM back yet?

All my pertinent info in hiding down on the signature line when I look at my sent email. Hope GG sees it.

Anyone gotten a PM back yet?

Usually takes a few minutes once everything dies down

I hear ya, the hills course is very challenging. Look forward to my first event of many to come. Have you been out to Colleton River Plantation? Also recommend the lodge for the after party.

Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Can't wait to see who got in!

If it indeed sold out as fast as I think it might have!

I'm feeling good about this one for some reason. I hope missing out on the other events has helped me craft the e-mail skills necessary for THP Invitational goodness. I am still nervous though, can't help that.

I'm feeling very worried. Having left off the index in the first email and then having to send it separately, I don't even know if that's a legal entry.

Of course now the wifi connects. Curse you Panera! And Mike, YES I"M Nervous! :fingers-crossed:

Make them give you a free scone if you don't get it. :)

Dawg is sitting in my truck chewing on the steering wheel. ?

I can just see that. OG saying "hurry up and get that email sent Dawg, I'm ready to play!".
Dawg responding with teeth grinding, "I'm punching these little keys as fast as I can. Heel there OG!"

My question is what if there we're say 40 emails sent. Will THP accommodate them? Since this is an invitational that could create two more groups for the event. Just curious is all

I pondered this one so, so hard. I want to go so bad, but with recent events and some unexpected financial issues, I just could not commit to this one.

Pretty bummed about it, too.

Wearing out the F5 key on my email account now. Nothing yet.

Back