SeeMore Putters Thread

The thing that concerned me was the RST dot. Of you look close, it doesn't look filled, it just looks like it was never there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that the broomstick versions of the putters don't have the RST dot - just the lines. I could be wrong, though.

I believe that the broomstick versions of the putters don't have the RST dot - just the lines. I could be wrong, though.

You are spot on.

Also keep in mind its likely to have a WAY more upright lie angle.

No one touch that m7! Mine!

You are spot on.

Also keep in mind its likely to have a WAY more upright lie angle.

This is very true. I pondered this same putter for a little while before changing my mind because of that fact.

Boy - I am really thinking of pulling the trigger on one of the Dallas Golf eBay putters, though. Might be perfect for a counter balance experiment...

But it and I'll trade you both mine.

I'm going to Tallahassee next weekend. Closest place that sells them so I can roll a few and see which I like better. I was m7 all the way but out of nowhere the m8 SS started whispering to me.

Perfect! The m8 looks to be a very similar head shape to the One CS I am going to lend you.

Perfect! The m8 looks to be a very similar head shape to the One CS I am going to lend you.

And for that you are a gentleman and a scholar my friend!

Couldn't stop myself. Pulled the trigger on a black finish M5 Prototype A.

I'm going to Tallahassee next weekend. Closest place that sells them so I can roll a few and see which I like better. I was m7 all the way but out of nowhere the m8 SS started whispering to me.
I like my M7 but there is something about the M8 that I prefer. Than again, there's the way the M9 frames the ball...... Oh wait, I'm not being helpful am I. :angel:

No one touch that m7! Mine!

I think you're safe from the usual suspects, I already own one and I think Canadan owns every version of M7 "in the wild" and has his sights set on "the Vault".

Plumber's Neck?????

Yeah, I felt the world stop spinning to
There are two things in his defense. 1. The subzero temps got to him. 2. He's a putter h...err collector and can't help it. :alien:

Better hope Canadan doesn't see it. I think he has every other m7 version besides a Prototype A! lol

There is really only one m7 I still lust for...

productimage-picture-private-reserve-smoke-diamond-m7-cu-insert-872_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

Smoke, freaking, diamond. I want it so bad.

No duffer that wasn't too helpful. Lmao Trip to Tallahassee and some putting with Sox fans one cs will probably tell the tale.

Came across this at my local shop today with a very nice price tag. Figured with all the love SeeMore gets I'll give it a go! Now to just find a headcover for it.
uzy3ytud.jpg
u4adegyb.jpg

Let us know how it treats you Spring.

Back