What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the range, sent video to my instructor and exchanged some texts, sent in my Bridgestone MC entry, looked over the yardage book for HHI invitational

Hit a large bucket at the range working off the tee and testing the Bio Cell 6I.
Then practice bunker & green. Changing my putting stroke a little & seeing some decent early results.

Played 18 THP'ed.

THP'd, got full length mirror for swing check, cleaned up my putting/workout/swing area....yes this means the garage, putted about 200 balls and worked out on the bike. Playing tomorrow.

JM

Went to a demo day at a local golf dome. Tried some Callaway drivers and SeeMore putters. Also went to Golfsmith to try out some Cobra equipment. Man I need to swing the club more to get the rust out.

Went to the shop today, got my Mashie 5w reshafted, and rolled the Smart Square.

Went to the shop today, got my Mashie 5w reshafted, and rolled the Smart Square.

More importantly, you got the wheels rolling on getting to hit stuff for your MC bag.

More importantly, you got the wheels rolling on getting to hit stuff for your MC bag.

Very true, my friend! Thank you again for the assistance!

THP'ed and watched some golf on TV. Rainy day in Georgia.

Another day, another 18 played. This one was horrible though. I could not hit a straight shot to save my life. Heck, I even straight topped my first 8 swings, like ball bounced up in front of me and moving 3 feet topped. I will be back out there again tomorrow though, kinda hard headed like that lol!

Another day, another 18 played. This one was horrible though. I could not hit a straight shot to save my life. Heck, I even straight topped my first 8 swings, like ball bounced up in front of me and moving 3 feet topped. I will be back out there again tomorrow though, kinda hard headed like that lol!

Some golf is better than no golf....I'm jealous

Some golf is better than no golf....I'm jealous

I wouldn't call what I did today "golf", but it was a game of hit the little white ball with a stick and try to find it.

Hit the x2hot pro 8.5° today. #RIDONKULONG as callaway says. Averaged 300+ with the sim set at sea level. Avg 13° launch and spin under 1500! Lots of hooks though due to the shaft being too light for my taste. Was same with og xhot. Put in my kaili 70x shaft and saw more spin but similar distance and less hooks. Also hit the x2hot pro 6i with pxi 90 6.0. Looonnnnggg! Interwstingly apex pro with kbs tour v 110g shaft launched higher for me than the x2hot with pxi 90. Both great irons

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Hit the x2hot pro 8.5° today. #RIDONKULONG as callaway says. Averaged 300+ with the sim set at sea level. Avg 13° launch and spin under 1500! Lots of hooks though due to the shaft being too light for my taste. Was same with og xhot. Put in my kaili 70x shaft and saw more spin but similar distance and less hooks. Also hit the x2hot pro 6i with pxi 90 6.0. Looonnnnggg! Interwstingly apex pro with kbs tour v 110g shaft launched higher for me than the x2hot with pxi 90. Both great irons

Uh oh...New driver incoming

Uh oh...New driver incoming

Definitely going to see what the BB line looks like for me and ill take my red tie and have the optifit adaptor installed to see what each of the new cally heads do. Im pretty sure ill be picking one of these up

Definitely going to see what the BB line looks like for me and ill take my red tie and have the optifit adaptor installed to see what each of the new cally heads do. Im pretty sure ill be picking one of these up

Bb...oh yes me too

Played 18, THPd a bit, checked out some new gear at GolfTown including the Apex irons, booked my flights for #TheKing.

Drooled.
DSC_1236-L.jpg

And golfed with the Doc, also scheduled a lesson. Good day.

Pretty picture. Shiny.

Bought a box of noodles at the Golfmart, was pretty happy when I asked the guy if I could order a box of just noodle 0s he said we could "build me my own " which I thought was pretty cool of him. I keep coming back to that ball so I am done experimenting for now .
I logged in here
I putted in the Hallway with my boys

Have a great night out there everyone

Regripped my new irons and threw everything in my new bag. Rolled some putts with my THP Xmas putter, I think this will be in the bag.

gy9uvyre.jpg

The girlfriends...

3ute7a4e.jpg

Mine

24 grips 37 tape strips, 2 blade, alot of solvent and pandora radio.. good times

I put new Golf Pride ND grips on my new Speedblades.

My kindergartener and I went on an 'adventure bike ride', and explored the area of land adjacent to our closest golf course. Found a partially built BMX track in the eucalyptus and a dozen balls. Found a nearly near Pro V1 about 50 yards beyond the fence line. Guy must have super sliced it to punch it that far from the tee box (about 180 from the men's tee).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back