The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just one of those rounds that everything was working so smooth, when I did get a bogey the next hole was a easy one for me to turn it back around. I think being sore kinda helped me today because I was swinging about 3/4 swings with a slow smooth tempo. Me and my 8i were in love today, she was working perfect for me and did not let me down once.

I do have to admit it was a short course at 6100 and not that many places to lose them. I did play really conservative and did lay up anytime I had over 175 to the green, and a lot of 3W off the tee. I played for the 150 on all par 4's and it made a big difference.

Short course or not, you still have to make the shots dude.

Exactly. I had fun shooting a 77 from the "senior" tees a couple of times this year, but as was pointed out in War Eagle's post, and as several mentioned when I posted about it, you still gotta make the shots. Chunks, flubs, blades and OB shots aren't going to get that score from any tee you play.

This whole build your own 6'er at HyVee has totally effed my world up. By effed my world up, I mean, made it more awesome. I'm trying all kinds of awesome beer.

evening all!

Mayday, congrats yo. Nice shooting.

Hola..

What is up!?

Hola mis amigos

So hows the vacation treatin you buddy

Awesome. We have had such an amazing time. We met some people from Toronto, Detroit, and England the first night and we have been hanging out the whole time. Pool bar, Ocean and pool have been awesome. The resort is amazing. We are already planning our return visit.

Weirdly enough we met about 5-6 couples from Ohio. I just can get away from you people. Haha

Weirdly enough we met about 5-6 couples from Ohio. I just can get away from you people. Haha
Odd that they would want to get away from that state?

you know its a good vacation when you want to immediately come back.

Awesome. We have had such an amazing time. We met some people from Toronto, Detroit, and England the first night and we have been hanging out the whole time. Pool bar, Ocean and pool have been awesome. The resort is amazing. We are already planning our return visit.

Sounds so awesome. Glad you had a great time and safe travels home.

JM

Glad you enjoyed yourself, Dev! Safe travels tomorrow!

I had one of those days Saturday where I lost my swing and it was if I'd never played the game before. I tried to fight the good fight but was broken after taking five to get down from about 25 feet for a double. I don't really remember the last time I realized I wasn't having any fun and wanted to quit. I guess that's what happens when you bring your F fame to a tough course (133 slope) made tougher by 35mph winds. Fortunately things did get better over the weekend.

It was on the same page beags.

Just giving you a hard time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back