Get well soon, KB!

KellyBo's surgery went very well today. Doc said she should feel immediate relief. I'm waiting on her to wake up and then we're heading home

That's great OG! I'll add you and KellyBo to my list for the next few weeks. I'm confident that with your expert nursing care and KB's determination she'll be back out on the links sooner than anticipated. :clapp:

Sending more mojo & good juju to Og & KellyBo!

Get well soon, KB!! Hope this provides you the relief you wanted.

Great news OG! Get well soon KB!!

Get well Kelly Bo!!

Give 'er a hug for me.

Will do ?

Thanks everybody!!! Heading home now ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel better, KB! Can't wait to see you out there hitting bombs off of the tee again!

Will do ��

Thanks everybody!!! Heading home now ��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I told you earlier, now is the time to take care of your princess. I know you will do a great job.

Get Well Soon Kelly.

Well I had my surgery yesterday. I had a laminectomy and discectomy on L4/5 & L5/S1. My incision is very small (about 1"). I'm pleasantly surprised that the pain isn't worse, not bad at all. Of course, I've been taking Norco and Flexeril which knocked me out. I slept like a baby last night. Best sleep in a LONG time. My leg is really sore and my foot is numb. My doctor said the nerve will take some time to heal since it's been compressed for so long.

Thank you all so much for your support!

Get well soon Kelly Bo!

Great news!!! Love you KellyBo, you make that old coot take extra good care of you and get well soon. Lane Creek is calling.

Great to read that the surgery went well Kelly Bo!! We all pray for a speedy recovery. Will you be doing physical therapy for core and flexibility?

Glad the procedure went well Kelly, I hope you feel better and get out there pain free soon.

Well I had my surgery yesterday. I had a laminectomy and discectomy on L4/5 & L5/S1. My incision is very small (about 1"). I'm pleasantly surprised that the pain isn't worse, not bad at all. Of course, I've been taking Norco and Flexeril which knocked me out. I slept like a baby last night. Best sleep in a LONG time. My leg is really sore and my foot is numb. My doctor said the nerve will take some time to heal since it's been compressed for so long.

Thank you all so much for your support!

How long before I can drive up there and give you one of my big hugs?!?! Don't want to squeeze too hard.

Great to read that the surgery went well Kelly Bo!! We all pray for a speedy recovery. Will you be doing physical therapy for core and flexibility?

I'm not sure about PT yet. I think it comes after 3-4 weeks. I see my doc February 5. I am going to walk all I can!

How long before I can drive up there and give you one of my big hugs?!?! Don't want to squeeze too hard.

No squeezing please! LOL You know you're always welcome up here!

Make sure nurse Ole Gray takes good care of you! Glad to hear everything went well!

Great news!!! Love you KellyBo, you make that old coot take extra good care of you and get well soon. Lane Creek is calling.

I am really astonished at how well she did last night! I figured we would be up all night tossing and turning. We watched a video of one guy who was having one heck of a hard time for the first three days. He was walking around like he had a corn cobb in the wrong place :beat-up:. Anyways we'll see how she does the next couple of days because that seems to be an arse kicker when recovering from any kind of surgery. I know she wants to be super women and all however I might have to tie her down to the bed. :D Thanks for the well wishes, prayers, and forum hugs! I think she is going to surpass any expectations I had for her recovery. She already has:thumb:

We're looking forward to you seeing our new course T0ADster!

Anyways we'll see how she does the next couple of days because that seems to be an arse kicker when recovering from any kind of surgery. I know she wants to be super women and all however I might have to tie her down to the bed.
So very true.

No matter how good you're feeling, take it easy. Pushing it this early will only set you back further!! Walking is really good as long as you keep it to whatever the doc recommends.

Keep us updated and get well soon!!

Get up and walk as soon as possible. Do not just lay around all day. The faster you get those muscles working the better you will heal. Ive had the same surgery plus two level fusion. Good luck and get well soon.

How can you be an elite hunter if you don't hunt with an Elite Hunter?

Sounds great! When you go to PT tell them you are very active. Not some grandma type. They will push you a bit harder n you will recover better. Glad too hear you are okay so far

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Glad things went well. I typically get a pinched nerve in my lower back every 6 months or so that grounds me for a week.

Facet joint injection starts next Friday for me. Praying for pain relief.

Heading for a MRI on my neck because they seem to think my numbness on my entire right side is because something is going on with my neck.

Back