TaylorMade Golf - Another Spot - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

You guys are really bringing it! Some great stuff already and I know there are more entries to come!

Gonna withdraw my name from consideration sadly. Good luck to all!

Last edited:

My entry...

Official:

Awesome entries so far guys! Keep them coming! It's the freaking Morgan Cup! You won't get in if you don't enter!

Get those tweets in for the treat of you life! Good luck all who do!

A lot of great entries, here is what the Morgan Cup means to me:

A lot of great entries, here is what the Morgan Cup means to me:

Pulling for you buddy! Great entry.

Good luck to everyone aiming to be the next and final TaylorMade staffer for the 2014 Morgan Cup!!

My official entry!

Edit: Updated with corrected tweet!

Last edited:
A short Haiku

https://twitter.com/DalbeyBen/status/423309025078308864

Every contest just brings the level of entries up higher and higher, great entries everyone!

Great entries so far, I can't wait to see who will join us as the final member of team TaylorMade!

there you go! hope the jury is thirsty :banana:

Keep those submissions coming guys! Loving the creativity so far.

KG

Just Tapping Away

Best I've got for TMAG. I rock the gear & could dig the equipment. Here goes nothing!

Some great entries guys. I just want to point one thing out about the contest.

You are going to tell Dave Cordero why you want to be in #THPMC

Above from the first post. Remember, this is about (and most are) why you want to be in the event, not why they should pick you.

Just a heads up for those that are struggling to remember its not about selling someone on yourself, but about following the rules as closely as possible.

Thanks everybody, we wish you the best of luck.

Here's mine...

@davecordero 2 golf is great. But add in @hackersparadise #THPMC, new memories, new friends n @TaylorMadeGolf. no matter the score, I'll win

@njbiro

Sent from my ADR6300

I feel like there are still some quality entries to come!! Let's bring the heat THPers!!!

Back