Lots of travel coming for GG and I soon and we are looking towards growing this list.

This is going to sound utterly crazy for you folks down south but when go to Florida we always make sure we go to Golden Corral once. They have the best mac and cheese I have ever had. I know its a chain and its silly but they dont have Golden Corral up here. Probably not the direction this thread is going but I was talking about it with someone yesterday and this thread made me think of it.

If you ever get to Thomasville, GA and want some GREAT mac and cheese Ricky, I will get my wife to whip some up for you. It is absolutely to die for!

Just taaaap it in....

Lots of travel coming for GG and I soon and we are looking towards growing this list.

Next time in the Atlanta area JB, try the Peachtree Diner in Roswell. I travel to ATL about every other month for a business meeting and always eat there if I make it to town by diner time. Very expansive menu and I have never had a bad meal there. Big portions also!

Just taaaap it in....

Next time in the Atlanta area JB, try the Peachtree Diner in Roswell. I travel to ATL about every other month for a business meeting and always eat there if I make it to town by diner time. Very expansive menu and I have never had a bad meal there. Big portions also!

Just taaaap it in....

Been there before. Solid spot for sure.

We ate at a cool little place called Macallisters in Lakewood ranch Fl last night with some friends, my wife and I had the fish and chips and it was pretty darn good. The crust could have been a little crunchier but the fish itself was light and flaky with a ton of flavor. Nice place to go enjoy a casual conversation or a drink with friends.

Was in Cleveland last week! Thanks Polar vortex! Coworker wanted to eat at Slyman's. Since it finally got up to 30 we went. Here is his corn beef sandwich. Yes he are the whole thing, plus the pickle and some of my fries!
esa6adyj.jpg

That sandwich is ridiculous. How do you even go about eating something like that?

Was in Cleveland last week! Thanks Polar vortex! Coworker wanted to eat at Slyman's. Since it finally got up to 30 we went. Here is his corn beef sandwich. Yes he are the whole thing, plus the pickle and some of my fries!
esa6adyj.jpg

I see the bread, but that looks more like a pile of meat than a sammich.

We ate at a cool little place called Macallisters in Lakewood ranch Fl last night with some friends, my wife and I had the fish and chips and it was pretty darn good. The crust could have been a little crunchier but the fish itself was light and flaky with a ton of flavor. Nice place to go enjoy a casual conversation or a drink with friends.

Or you can go for the bacon spud. Two potatoes covered in real bacon bits and a couple different cheeses.

Or you can go for the bacon spud. Two potatoes covered in real bacon bits and a couple different cheeses.

I think he is talking about MacAllisters Pub, not McAlister's Deli. I could be wrong, though.

esa6adyj.jpg

Holy Cow, that had to hurt coming out the next day!

I think he is talking about MacAllisters Pub, not McAlister's Deli. I could be wrong, though.

Their names are too close haha. Also, I now want a bacon spud regardless.

esa6adyj.jpg
That sure looks like a fork and knife dish!

A couple of places we are adding to our list.

OldWest Cafe in Grapevine, TX for breakfast. Good lord that place was good. You DFW folks have to try it out. The Yelp reviews (its #1 rated) are dead on and they were so nice in there. Just great food. My skillet was special. Biscuits topped with eggs, fried potatoes, chorizo, bacon and queso.

URBN in Vista, CA (Carlsbad) for pizza. Coal fired and amazing. It was recommended by a friend at Callaway and it was awesome. We will be back there with every trip we make.

With so much traveling coming up for me, it was time to bring this thread back.
URBN Pizza, I will be seeing you soon.

With so much traveling coming up for me, it was time to bring this thread back.
URBN Pizza, I will be seeing you soon.

Me too...for the first time

Mrs. Whozat and the kids are already jealous of our plans in MSP.

I bet. We are going to eat well.
Any time Meat has cheese in the middle, you know its good.

Haha, I had to read this twice.

Food. She's jealous of the food.

Best pizza ever.
azabyju7.jpg

its good.
For Chicago style, I am a Malnatis guy though.
Although I like the original Uno, Ginos and Giordanos.

The Ruth's Chris in Louisville is weird. It's on top of an older 16 story office building.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Coming to Florida for the week, so I should be excited about seafood, and I am...but I also know where the closest Grimaldi's Pizza is. Can't wait to partake in that thin pizza goodness again.

Back