The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything just hit me like a ton of bricks...again. I need to get out of the dumps quickly

Everything just hit me like a ton of bricks...again. I need to get out of the dumps quickly

Think about all the great things you have going right now and remember it will get better buddy. You get to chose how you react to every situation.

I know how that goes man. But just keep pushing forward. Try to find the positive in every situation. No matter how hard it is.

Thanks dudes. Getting down on myself is my go to though. It's like I need to crush myself in order to better myself. Sometimes I just let other people get to me too much. The worst part is that the majority of the time those people just flat out suck.

You can't control others actions - but you can control your reaction..........

Thanks dudes. Getting down on myself is my go to though. It's like I need to crush myself in order to better myself. Sometimes I just let other people get to me too much. The worst part is that the majority of the time those people just flat out suck.

Sounds like you need a trip to Dallas to get you out of your funk!! Snap Out Of It!!

Jordan, believe it or not, I suffer from the same thing. I'm very hard on myself and get down in the dumps a fair amount because of it. PM me if you want to chat some more, I know where you are coming from.

Jordan, I know a lot of us have been there. It's tough, but try to see as much of the positives as you can. We're all here for you.

Sorry to hear this man...focus on the good ignore the haters and enjoy life man.

I got my # text me anytime man

PM if you need to talk buddy. I hope whatever is bothering you will soon be resolved.

So much crap piled on top of so much crap... Getting really tired.
Don't know what to do right now..

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

Idiots on the road this morning.....driving to work in fog with visibility less than a couple hundred yards and there are people driving along without lights on.....saw a number of close calls

How someone can leave this little guy out in the cold is beyond me. I can't stand people. He's got frost bite on his ears and he seems tired and stressed.
u4udu4yr.jpg
9ehe5ubu.jpg
e4u8ubeh.jpg

poor little guy. Looks underfed too, unless that's just the way the first picture looks.

People are just dirtbags. The last dog we rescued (she passed away 3 years ago) was left outside in the sun in South Carolina. She had tar matted and stuck to her skin. They never fed her so her teeth were ground down to almost nothing from chewing on rocks. It took her a few months of just constant love and attention before she would take her tail out from between her legs. Its just heartbreaking.

How someone can leave this little guy out in the cold is beyond me. I can't stand people. He's got frost bite on his ears and he seems tired and stressed.
u4udu4yr.jpg
9ehe5ubu.jpg
e4u8ubeh.jpg

Poor little guy. I can not understand how you treat another living creature that way. Especially people who want a dog as a status symbol, but then decide they're too much work and tie them up outside.

It really is heart breaking. And yeah Dean he's a bit skinny. His nails are way over grown and it looks like he has sores from I'm assuming laying in his own urine. Bringing him to the vet to get checked out. Already trying to sell the gf on bringing him home.

People are just dirtbags. The last dog we rescued (she passed away 3 years ago) was left outside in the sun in South Carolina. She had tar matted and stuck to her skin. They never fed her so her teeth were ground down to almost nothing from chewing on rocks. It took her a few months of just constant love and attention before she would take her tail out from between her legs. Its just heartbreaking.
Some jackhole who's backyard abutted ours had a blind dog that was chained (all year round) to a dilapidated dog house. The dog had that hacking cough indicative of heart worms. Finally I couldn't take it any longer and called the cops on him. He was cited for having a dog without a current rabies vaccination. They took the dog and had to put it down. I hate that neighbor.

Every dog I have ever had has been a rescue (including my current three). I just cannot fathom being such a jerk to an animal that, if you let it, will do nothing but love you ... unconditionally.

It really is heart breaking. And yeah Dean he's a bit skinny. His nails are way over grown and it looks like he has sores from I'm assuming laying in his own urine. Bringing him to the vet to get checked out. Already trying to sell the gf on bringing him home.
He's a cutie. I hope you talk the gf into keeping the little fella.

Some jackhole who's backyard abutted ours had a blind dog that was chained (all year round) to a dilapidated dog house. The dog had that hacking cough indicative of heart worms. Finally I couldn't take it any longer and called the cops on him. He was cited for having a dog without a current rabies vaccination. They took the dog and had to put it down. I hate that neighbor.

Every dog I have ever had has been a rescue (including my current three). I just cannot fathom being such a jerk to an animal that, if you let it, will do nothing but love you ... unconditionally

Absolutely. She was such a loving dog. Such a sweetheart. I miss her every day. She was my little buddy. Slept in my room with me every night.

Part of the problem is that the punishment for this type of abuse is just a slap on the wrist.
These scumbags already have a screw loose to do things like this and they'll keep doing it.
They should be jailed, fined and never allowed to have a pet again.

My rant of the day is about people with yellow teeth. They always seem to be two faced and some of the worst human beings anyone would encounter. #rewriteen

Part of the problem is that the punishment for this type of abuse is just a slap on the wrist.
These scumbags already have a screw loose to do things like this and they'll keep doing it.
They should be jailed, fined and never allowed to have a pet again.

My county is even worse. The DA doesn't like animals so he generally gives the cop an option, tell the owner to turn the dog over and no charges or we charge them they pay the fine and they can get the dog back.

My county is even worse. The DA doesn't like animals so he generally gives the cop an option, tell the owner to turn the dog over and no charges or we charge them they pay the fine and they can get the dog back.

Unbelievable...that is a great thing you did taking that dog in, even if temporarily.
There are a lot of good pet rescue organizations that could help if you can't keep him permanently.
"Going to the Dogs" rescue in Perry NY is awesome. We got our dog from there.

My rant is people that cant spell...

My rant is people that cant spell...

Hey now, I can't even get spell check to know what I am trying to write half the time haha.

Also, I tweaked my neck. I do this all the time. It takes nothing for this to happen either, this time I was washing my hair. Now I can't turn my head to the right.

And I just read the rant from Jimmy, ugh that breaks my heart. I want to beat every person who has ever hurt an animal, what is wrong with someone that they can do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back