Paulina Gretzky in TaylorMade commercial?

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
As posted on Facebook by our good friends at True Blue Golf Club....Paulina Gretzky just put this picture up on her Instagram:

d32417867e4811e3a45b0ebf321b217b_8.jpg

Caption from her: "Fun day on set with @taylormadegolf !! Can't wait to see the commercial"

Yeah, I'm intrigued.

*speeds*

I can't imagine what she'd be selling for TMAG, but I'm sure the commercial will be worth seeing :)

arrest me now!

Anyone else find it creepy that she has her dad's hockey number tattooed near her crotch?

paulina-gretzky.jpg

Anyone else find it creepy that she has her dad's hockey number tattooed near her crotch?

I'd have to see it to believe it, but I think the creepiness would evaporate quickly.

Didn't know that till now. And yes I deem that creepy

But, I'd get over that in a heartbeat

I feel like that's cheating, Taylormade.

HMMM her and DJ in a commercial together?

paulina-gretzky.jpg
Could be Dale Jr's number....:laughing:

Rough life Mr Dustin Johnson live's.....

Well hello there, how are you?

I'm not gonna kick her out bed for eating crackers, but I like a little meat on the bone!

She is very hot! But she should eat a cheeseburger once in a while.

I'm not saying this was my first thought but I kind of feel bad for Wayne. Could you imagine the nightmare of having a daughter that looked like that?

Well, Taylormade's marketing team seems to be making a pretty, uh, yeah that's just cheating! Not fair!!!!

Haven't even seen it yet and it'll blow away that Nike commercial posted yesterday...

I'll watch the commercial for you guys, take one for the team.

I think this is complete fail on TM's part...who will ever be paying attention to what the commercial is for? As for her tattoo, further inspection is needed and I'm willing to sacrifice my time to get to the bottom of it.

I don't see the big deal about the number. 99 is iconic for anyone who follows hockey, so I'd find it no more creepy that a fan of Gretzky had it tattooed on them. Frankly, the way we grow up idolizing our parents, I think it's a pretty cool thing to do. If I ever go the tattoo route, I'd love to drop my dad's hockey number (5) into the mix.

On topic, I'm pumped to watch that commercial. For a variety of reasons.

Great one(s) indeed.

My apologies for being crude.:angel:

I don't see the big deal about the number. 99 is iconic for anyone who follows hockey, so I'd find it no more creepy that a fan of Gretzky had it tattooed on them. Frankly, the way we grow up idolizing our parents, I think it's a pretty cool thing to do. If I ever go the tattoo route, I'd love to drop my dad's hockey number (5) into the mix.

On topic, I'm pumped to watch that commercial. For a variety of reasons.

On your pubic area?

Back