HUGE CONTEST - THP Holiday Putter Madness

Took a read back through this thread always astounds me how willing to get product out to people THP is. New here but I can see how it generates great discussion and opinion when a lot of people cant always afford to keep upgrading and changing all the time great work THP!

These putters a continuing to rock it. Congrats everybody and thank you THP.

JM

Got home from work today to find that Santa had dropped off a late package for me. So I opened one end & took peak.
vo5p29.jpg

Is that a Swoosh I see? Looks like Santa might have stopped by The Oven on the way to Shakey's house. Alright! This is starting off well, so I opened the other side.
123la92.jpg

Nice! Now we're getting somewhere. So then I used my knife to cut the tape on the sides... & the box just burst open! BADAM!
nys3zq.jpg

OH MY GOD BECKY, LOOK AT HER BUTT! I'm in love!
And got to love the red on the front too. Nice grooves baby!

e7ikat.jpg

All kidding aside, I love my new Nike Drone! I almost bought one on several occasions. I love my putters big, wide & ugly. I don't think THP could have sent me a better option.

Thank you so much GolferGal & JB! This is going right in the bag.

Nice Tom, I have that one at home - all time favorite of mine!

This thread just makes me smile from ear to ear.

THP baby!

Sharp looking drone

Lots of great putters being delivered! Congrats to the winners!

Wow thats a very cool looking putter never seen one on the shelves over here... might have to get out and take another look as I try to find a new stick...

HOLY COW!!! A box just got brought into my office.

All I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Josh and Morgan.

A Never Compromise, Dinero Series, Tycoon Model

I've always wanted to try this model as it's such an appealing head shape and such a gorgeous putter. Couln't be a more perfect fit!

Nice Kyle!! That's my 2013 MC model as well. Very nice flatstick.

Got home from work today to find that Santa had dropped off a late package for me. So I opened one end & took peak.
vo5p29.jpg

Is that a Swoosh I see? Looks like Santa might have stopped by The Oven on the way to Shakey's house. Alright! This is starting off well, so I opened the other side.
123la92.jpg

Nice! Now we're getting somewhere. So then I used my knife to cut the tape on the sides... & the box just burst open! BADAM!
nys3zq.jpg

OH MY GOD BECKY, LOOK AT HER BUTT! I'm in love!
And got to love the red on the front too. Nice grooves baby!

e7ikat.jpg

All kidding aside, I love my new Nike Drone! I almost bought one on several occasions. I love my putters big, wide & ugly. I don't think THP could have sent me a better option.

Thank you so much GolferGal & JB! This is going right in the bag.

I have a Drone at home and I really like how it pops off the face. Great for slower greens and after a rainy day.

HOLY COW!!! A box just got brought into my office.

All I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Josh and Morgan.

A Never Compromise, Dinero Series, Tycoon Model

I've always wanted to try this model as it's such an appealing head shape and such a gorgeous putter. Couln't be a more perfect fit!

Congrats! The Tycoon is a great putter! I gamed it for a good while before taking the SeeMore leap of faith. Wish I would have held onto the Tycoon though. ...

Nice Kyle!! That's my 2013 MC model as well. Very nice flatstick.
I remember watching you roll it in your match with Jeff when we caught up to you guys on 13. Such a pretty flatstick!

Awesome putters. THP is killing it as usual. The suspense I killing me can't wait for mine to show up.

I hate having to follow Icey's NC Dinero, lol, but Mr UPS finally arrive with mine. Beautiful Jack Nicklaus Personal Edition. Thanks solo much Josh and Morgan, I love it.

Tap Tap

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389837112644.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389837112644.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389837191587.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389837191587.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389837213015.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389837213015.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389837245191.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389837245191.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 0
I hate having to follow Icey's NC Dinero, lol, but Mr UPS finally arrive with mine. Beautiful Jack Nicklaus Personal Edition. Thanks solo much Josh and Morgan, I love it.

Tap Tap

Great looking, putter, Duey. Looks like it would make some putts for you!

Thanks, it should do the trick. Looking forward to getting out with it.

Tap Tap

Some better pictures than just my cell phone. Notice the zipper headcover, that's a first for me, lol.

Thats made by Clay Long, Duey. Fantastic putter maker, hell, he's JACK's putter maker.

Thats made by Clay Long, Duey. Fantastic putter maker, hell, he's JACK's putter maker.

Yea, I became a huge fan after trying his other one at the THP outing. Hope this one putts half as well as that one did for me.

Nice putter Duey!

Nice putters gentleman!

Has anyone heard of David Whitlam putters? :cool::joy:

Why yes I have. I even have one :)

Let's see yours!

Well my package arrived this morning from the courier, I was still in bed and my daughter said he was here, I jumped out of bed and got it from the porch. Anyway heres photos for you all.

Well this is a nice box with a big tear in it, the joys of getting stuff posted, the companies that transport them clearly don't care. All I was worried about was that the putter wasn't damaged which it wasn't.

Open it up and see an interesting cover.

Pull it out and it still has plastic on it. Holy S#$T I said to my wife its brand new!!! :shock:

Have a look under the cover and its a thing of beauty. Ill be honest ive never heard of the brand so I did a search, and they make some awesome putters. I don't even want to take the plastic off it. Ive never had a brand new putter before and I just want to lock it away lol.
So here it is, Gauge Design G2-Mill Tour Spec L3.5-L71.

I would just like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Josh and Morgan for the competition and for choosing me, I was blown away. I love this place. Hope you guys enjoy the photo's.

ps: Is that green colour for THP lol.

Last edited:
Back