Paulina Gretzky in TaylorMade commercial?

On your pubic area?

Pubic area? How big is this pubic circle we are talking about here? Also, why do I continuously type "public"? hahahaha

Seems to me like a decent job of not putting it in plain site. A smart move for anyone wanting one without advertising it.

Man... it must stink being Dustin Johnson!

Paulina Gretzky in TaylorMade commercial?

Pubic area? How big is this pubic circle we are talking about here? Also, why do I continuously type "public"? hahahaha

Seems to me like a decent job of not putting it in plain site. A smart move for anyone wanting one without advertising it.

How awesome would maritals be when you're constantly being reminded that your wife's dad was nicknamed "The Great One"?

Two things to say here. Having a daughter that I'm very close with, I don't see an issue. And obviously I'm not the "Great Gretzky". But either way I see no foul in that. If it were a trampstamp with that number I'd be concerned. Who are we to judge what she has or doesn't have. She has a reputation for some reason, and people keep piling it in about her without knowing her. We as a society needs to stop the madness and let people live their lives.

I think it's actually referring to having 99 problems.

Two things to say here. Having a daughter that I'm very close with, I don't see an issue. And obviously I'm not the "Great Gretzky". But either way I see no foul in that. If it were a trampstamp with that number I'd be concerned. Who are we to judge what she has or doesn't have. She has a reputation for some reason, and people keep piling it in about her without knowing her. We as a society needs to stop the madness and let people live their lives.

I'm not judging her. She can have a tattoo where ever she wants.

I will watch the commercial and will buy what's she's selling. That tattoo doesn't creep me out at all.

No comment. Sorry DJ...he shoots and scores. Wonder what the score is. Lol

This was probably not the thread to open up at work.. Oops.

I think it's actually referring to having 99 problems.

Happily bump it up to triple digits and pulled over for speeding. Sand traps are for more than finishing high.

I don't see the big deal about the number. 99 is iconic for anyone who follows hockey, so I'd find it no more creepy that a fan of Gretzky had it tattooed on them. Frankly, the way we grow up idolizing our parents, I think it's a pretty cool thing to do. If I ever go the tattoo route, I'd love to drop my dad's hockey number (5) into the mix.

On topic, I'm pumped to watch that commercial. For a variety of reasons.

I'll be sure to avoid that shot of a tattoo on your hip, brochacho.

Ms. Gretzky is free to express herself as she pleases, however.

This thread needs less talking and more pictures.

If she is the Speed Police she can Arrest and frisk me any time

This thread needs less talking and more pictures.

Agreed! :drool:

Being DJ does not suck. Now if he tanks this year like Rory last year, will everyone blame Ms. GreatOne?

Um, she was probably watching Dustin.....

no wonder DJ is always having neck & back problems...:rockon:

WOW! Looks like she got some new silicon.

I think we should make an efforr here to keep this discussion family friendly

Anyone else find it creepy that she has her dad's hockey number tattooed near her crotch?

paulina-gretzky.jpg

Not that surprising given that johnson has a passing resemblance to her dad.

Ugh, now I'm going to have to field questions from my wife about why I slept in the living room tonight.

I had to originally look twice ,or three or four times,to read the tat also.Never was a big hockey fan living in the south,so I didn't know Gretzky's number either.

Back