Cobra Bio Cell and Bio Cell+ Irons Preview

I actually like the orange quite a bit on the + irons. Hopefully will get a good look at them next week. The address pictures make them look phenomenal. I wish they kept KBS Tour as the stock for this line like it was in the AMP Forged.

I agree here. I actually get good #'s but hate the feel of the S300's.

I agree here. I actually get good #'s but hate the feel of the S300's.

me too. I have had multiple sets with that shaft and while it does it's job, it just doesn't feel all that good.

The loft are very similar between the two. 5&6 in the bioline 7-gw in bio + orange and graphite in both! Pondering...

111_zps10d89a84.png

444_zps692dc1ac.png

222_zpsb1fac7ad.png

333_zpsdd611792.png

555_zpsb9ab16f1.png

I think it'll be Black for me.

But Blue....hello there temptress.

And HELL YES to the GW!

Black is good....quiets the cavity a tad.

And agree 1000% on the GW.

I think it'll be Black for me.

But Blue....hello there temptress.

And HELL YES to the GW!

don't be boring James, esp when the Blue, Red, and Orange all look amazing.
And thank god for the GW. That would be part of my order no doubt about it.

Yeah, that blue... We should talk.

We're blue fans. Clearly. Great minds and all that.

Black is good....quiets the cavity a tad.

And agree 1000% on the GW.

To heck with quiet, we're Cobra-Puma! We're loud and bright!

But I really do like the Black. :alien:

don't be boring James, esp when the Blue, Red, and Orange all look amazing.
And thank god for the GW. That would be part of my order no doubt about it.

I'm a matcher dude, and if I don't go blue in fairways and driver, I'm not going blue in irons.

I'm a matcher dude, and if I don't go blue in fairways and driver, I'm not going blue in irons.

sounds like the answer is right in front of you then. Blue all around!

Red...gotta go red. And I love a great GW. Need that in my bag right now.

Red...gotta go red. And I love a great GW. Need that in my bag right now.

that's one thing I really wish the J40's had was a GW. So glad these have it.

sounds like the answer is right in front of you then. Blue all around!

Have you SEEN the lime green drivers? If its an option...its done. THP through and through baby!

Have you SEEN the lime green drivers? If its an option...its done. THP through and through baby!

just the picture, and yes it looks unreal.

Even if it can't match the irons? Maybe it's the one exception.

I gotta get time with regular and plus very soon.

Wow, the red really looks good IMO. I am leaning red or orange for irons.

I think it will be between the red and the blue for me put the orange is a real possibility

Id have to echo jman , I love the orange but if the green is available on driver or/and woods and/or rescues ill have to get one...

I think I will continue with the Red theme from last year across the board. Wow, just wow

Oh man those Plus irons look good, I'd probably pick the stock black but the colors make it tough.

I'm really not digging the + irons either. I'm a huge Cobra fan but just feel they missed the mark this year with their irons. I have no doubt they perform like champs but my vain brain needs some classy looks as well.

Different strokes. I think the +'s look pretty badass.

I'm a bit different anyway and really like the looks of the bio's, will probably like the looks of the +'s even more once in hand.

I think the bio and bio+ both have a look that is very hit or miss. From pics alone I have gone back and forth on how I felt about them. Still undecided up to this point. They do have a unique look about them though.

Color wise I think my preference so far is very much for the plain black however.

Back