The Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're not already excited for The Gauntlet, you should be.

I am really looking forward to the details on this one.

My gut is telling me we're going to have our minds blown when we see the deets of this one. This will be a must play no matter where it ends up being played.

I'm totally convinced that anything Callaway is involved with is going to be outstanding :thumb:

Looking forward to seeing how this one takes shape

My gut is telling me we're going to have our minds blown when we see the deets of this one. This will be a must play no matter where it ends up being played.

You are probably right, Ken. You put Callaway and a THP event together and you get a whole lot of awesome. I'm interested in finding out the location of the event and hoping that I might possibly be able to make it.

The Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf Is Coming

Can't wait to see more details on this one! This is on my radar and with Callaway involved - it is sure to be incredible.

Last edited:
More details of this event will be coming out right after the PGA Show.

Really looking forward to hearing about this event and the details. I'm truly impressed with the way that Callaway has stepped up their advertising and marketing strategy. The relationship with THP that is being built, or I say has been built, is going the have great dividends for them as they create more inroads into the amateur golfing scene.

The Gauntlet in 2014 will be another tremendous event for some THP folks I'm sure. I hope that it's one that I get to participate in!

I'm looking forward to more details on this for sure.

I was quite sad I couldn't make the last gantlet, I'm so glad to see it back on the calendar in 2014, and details just put it over the edge, I can't wait to add it to the calendar and try and make it work!

Considering the unofficial Gauntlet started out as a few guys discussing a local get together and grew into an epic golf weekend that everyone loved...add in Callaway and I'm sure another wonderful destination, I can see this selling out in a second.

MikeDean and I have been working hard on this one today.

I would not expect anything less....I have come to expect epic results when you two start detailing events.

Can't wait! HUGE week next! After all the great things said about the #zoocrew I would love to get in this event and meet them and play some great golf too

Using Tapatalk

I am really looking forward to the details on this one. I'm sure it's going to be awesome.

This sounds fantastic! Can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MikeDean and I have been working hard on this one today.

Glad I have been a fly on that wall today.

I'm like the rest of you, anxious and excited to see the details. I'm afraid it may be The Gauntlet or bust for THP outings for me this year so the fingers are crossed for favorable scheduling info.

I cant believe I missed this thread. This will be another GREAT THP event. JB just wondering will this be a one day event or over a few days? Thanks.

Callaway rocks everything. Gauntlet + Callaway = don't want to miss!

I cant believe I missed this thread. This will be another GREAT THP event. JB just wondering will this be a one day event or over a few days? Thanks.

No details yet, but I would bet its a multiple day event.

This is truly an amazing community that has obviously formed some wonderful partnerships. I am in absolute awe at all of the amazing things you guys do, and can only hope to be fortunate enough one day to share in some of these epic memories.

Yeah....So this thing...Its going to be freaking sweet.

JB you are full of great insight today. But any event THP puts on is "freaking sweet".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back