Adams event - DFW - *extra rounds*

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
As to not clog up the main event thread with extra rounds, I'm starting this thread where we can organize whom all is interested.

2/28 - Friday - Cowboys Golf Club

Given that we have the meet and greet at Adams HQ that evening, I suggest we finish rounds by 4:30 so we can get cleaned up (full showering facilities available at the course) and get to Adams HQ by 6:00. Tee times will be targeted between 10-11AM depending on everyone's travel schedule and preference.

Below is a list of those interested in playing per the main thread. Please advise of what time preference you have to tee off and I will arrange according to that. Would recommend allowing for 75-90 minutes post landing from a flight at DFW to gather bags and get to the course (only about a 15 minute drive max).

Group 1 - 9:00
nebgolfer
txhuskerwitt
nebgolfer brother
Threeboysdad

Group 2 - 9:08
Woody_74
WardF
Dance Business
afwcardinal

Group 3 - 9:16
Shakey
Baldguy
Jank
DocTrussell
easy8

Group 4 - 9:25
ShaneP
mikeg_74
#Cookie
Johnny Mojo
Jman

Group 5 - 10:33
kc720
J4U
v.man

3/2 - Riverchase Golf Course - price is $52 plus tax and includes cart, green fee, range balls, $5 pro shop credit and 1 free nonalcoholic beverage

Group 1 - 8:30 AM
#Cookie
tpluff

Group 2 - 8:37
v.man
Jman
Scarnici

Group 3 - 8:45
TexasBubba
Baldguy
Txhuskerwitt

Group 4 - 8:52
Nebgolfer
Nebgolfer brother
Shakey
capt.dru

Group 5 - 9:00
DocTrussell
ThreeBoysDad
afwcardinal
ShaneP

Group 6 - 9:07
Nate
P4B
Jjmorris
TexasHacker34

Last edited:
Put myself and Tpluff down for Sunday round Cookie!

Since I am local I would opt for the Early side of Friday rounds.

Jank & I will be driving in from Houston fri AM (plan is to be on the road by 6am) so that puts us in DFW round 10AM.

My group will be in Dallas by Wednesday night so we can tee off whenever on Friday. I'm not 100% sure on the Sunday round yet, but would really like to make it work. I'll let you know soon on whether Sunday works or not.

I am supposed to be on the ground at 745am Friday at Love Field. Shanep has said he will pick me up from the airport. I'm not sure on the drive from love field to the Cowboy club so I'm good for one of the earlier rounds.

Updates made, will target 10-11 as that should allow for most everyone I believe. Will adjust as needed.

Cookie, I'm a maybe for Sunday round. If I play I'll need to be in the latest possible group. Thanks.

KC and I land at 9:05, scheduled anyway, at DFW.

In for a Sunday round, but would want to be in an early group as I fly out at 3:35. I won't be in early enough Friday to play, but Christian (Scarnici) and I discussed hitting up a driving range to get some swings in. Any help you DFW guys could give us on what and where would be appreciated.

Please add Dance_Business to the Friday round as we will be traveling together. Thanks for setting this up and looking forward to it.

Niether of us can do the Sunday round unfortunately though.

JM

I am picking woody up at Love field 7:45am Friday, Him and both have the cowboys club voucher for Friday.

Put me down for Sunday round as well

In for a Sunday round, but would want to be in an early group as I fly out at 3:35. I won't be in early enough Friday to play, but Christian (Scarnici) and I discussed hitting up a driving range to get some swings in. Any help you DFW guys could give us on what and where would be appreciated.

Grapevine GC is right next to Cowboys and its only 15 minutes from DFW. Nice driving range and putting area. So if you are staying in the Grapevine area (which I would suggest) it will work out for you.

Thanks #Cookie. Since we will get there Thursday evening, we are obviously "any" for the times.

Earlier the better for me.

I'm a maybe for Sunday also.

I can be up for about any tee time on friday, but would prefer 11. I am also in for a sunday round at any time, I will be driving back so can take a later tee time if needed to make sure guys make their flights.

I wont be flying in early enough to play on Friday but I can play anytime on Sunday as my flight does not leave until 6:00PM

Thanks fellas, updates made.

Are you thinking Grapevine for Sunday Cookie?

Cookie, my flight lands at 9 am so any time after 10:30 I guess would work. Sunday I have to make a 6 pm flight so I'd like no later than 11 of possible.

Cookie, I am good for anything on Friday and Sunday..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back